Can amoxicillin give a false positive for cocaine in a drug/urine test?

yes, it most definitely can.

driver6 21 Jul 2013

thx

Can Lidocaine (patch) Cause A False Positive For Cocaine On A Drug Test?

One MD told me it can test positive for cocaine and another MD said it can not. Does anyone know for sure? The drug test I am asking about is a urine ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

False positive on drug test for cocaine and amphetamine!?

I also had a positive for benzos. AND I KNOW everybody says this but I am drug free except some antibiotics and azo standard. Plus cranberry ...

Can amoxicillin cause a false positive for cannibis on a urine test ?

I failed a urine test for cannibiniods but no T.H.C. and i was takeing amoxicillin and prednizone and ibuprofin for a abbsest tooth . could this have ...

Can antibiotics give a positive on a drug test?

I am 61 years of age and I lost my job because I tested positive on a random drug test. I have been taking drug test for approximately 30 years. ...