Can amoxicillin give a false positive for cocaine in a drug/urine test?

yes, it most definitely can.

driver6 21 Jul 2013

thx

Can Lidocaine (patch) Cause A False Positive For Cocaine On A Drug Test?

One MD told me it can test positive for cocaine and another MD said it can not. Does anyone know for sure? The drug test I am asking about is a urine ...

Someone I know tested positive for cocaine on drug test at work. What can cause a false positive?

He doesn't do drugs. He is on several medications for pseudo gout/rheumatoid arthritis including Humira. And has been on a steroid as well. I ...

I take endocet, methadone, fentynal & took nasal spray & otc cold meds got a false positive for?

... cocaine in urine test i do not use cocaine

False positive on drug test for cocaine and amphetamine!?

I also had a positive for benzos. AND I KNOW everybody says this but I am drug free except some antibiotics and azo standard. Plus cranberry ...

Can amoxicillin cause a false positive for cannibis on a urine test ?

I failed a urine test for cannibiniods but no T.H.C. and i was takeing amoxicillin and prednizone and ibuprofin for a abbsest tooth . could this have ...