Can Allopurinol be taken with colchicine?

Anonymous

Hello decurti,

Interactions between your selected drugs

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Other drugs that your selected drugs interact with

allopurinol interacts with more than 50 other drugs.
colchicine interacts with more than 100 other drugs.

Interactions between your selected drugs and food

I take colchicine and have lost more than half my income. Also one of my 2 insurances that covered?

... this has stopped and now it is not affordable for me. Do you know if the company that makes it would help or any foundation? Thanks

If I am taking celebrex for my arthritis, and I have to take colchicine for a week?

is it ok for the 2 mecications to be taken together, Please let me know as i have to start taking the colchicine today. Thank You

Colchicine - NO ATTACKS?

my child is 10 years old, he suffers from Familial Med. Fever 5 years ago , he takes colchicine 1mg daily, he did not experience any attack may be 3 ...

What can happen if I took colchicine instead of PTU?

I have hyperthyroidism, I am taking PTU tid, unluckily I took colchicine 0.5mg tid for 5 days. I start to palpitate when I found it.

Will the combination of allopurinal and colchicine be effective without pegloticase?

Colchicine first doze is 1.2mg followed by 0.6 mg after 12 hours and then once daily at 0.6mg. Allopurinol given at 100mg daily. The combination was ...