Can Allopurinol be taken with colchicine?

Anonymous

Hello decurti,

Interactions between your selected drugs

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Other drugs that your selected drugs interact with

allopurinol interacts with more than 50 other drugs.
colchicine interacts with more than 100 other drugs.

Interactions between your selected drugs and food

Colchicine - what is the correct dosage?

I take colchicine and have lost more than half my income. Also one of my 2 insurances that covered?

... this has stopped and now it is not affordable for me. Do you know if the company that makes it would help or any foundation? Thanks

I am currently taking alpurinal. What advantage is there to switch to Uloric?

My uric acid level is below 6 since I began taking Allopurinol. I also take colchicine every day. I am on the lowest doseage of Allopurinol.

If I am taking celebrex for my arthritis, and I have to take colchicine for a week?

is it ok for the 2 mecications to be taken together, Please let me know as i have to start taking the colchicine today. Thank You

Does Colchicine affect fertility?

My child is 10 years old , he is suffering from FMF and takes colchicine 1mg daily since 5 years ago, does taking the medicine forever causes ...