Can Allopurinol be taken with colchicine?

Anonymous

Hello decurti,

Interactions between your selected drugs

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Other drugs that your selected drugs interact with

allopurinol interacts with more than 50 other drugs.
colchicine interacts with more than 100 other drugs.

Interactions between your selected drugs and food

Allopurinol and indomethacin can be taken at the same time?

this question is regarding gout. my husbands foot is starting to have pain and its a litle bit swollen now. i have allopurinol 300mg and ...

I take colchicine and have lost more than half my income. Also one of my 2 insurances that covered?

... this has stopped and now it is not affordable for me. Do you know if the company that makes it would help or any foundation? Thanks

What can happen if I took colchicine instead of PTU?

I have hyperthyroidism, I am taking PTU tid, unluckily I took colchicine 0.5mg tid for 5 days. I start to palpitate when I found it.

Will the combination of allopurinal and colchicine be effective without pegloticase?

Colchicine first doze is 1.2mg followed by 0.6 mg after 12 hours and then once daily at 0.6mg. Allopurinol given at 100mg daily. The combination was ...

Indomethacin - Too much pain under and back of my left heel?

I am a lady of 57 years of age having sevear pain under and back of my left heel for about 2/3 months. Diognosed gout and heel spur. First Dr ...