Can alcohol use show up on a hair follicle test?

Hey sexyvioletkat,

Yes alcohol can show in up to two days in a hair follicle test. To see a good chart of detection times please go to:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test

and click on drug detection on the left hand side.

Hope this helps,

Laurie

yes

Will oxycontin show up on a Hair follicle test 2 months after use?

I relapsed on oxycontin a couple months ago, then realized i didn't want to go through that again, and quit right away. Last week I found out I ...

How long can drugs be detected in your hair - I have a pre-employment hair test?

I had to take a pre-employment hair test and they took samples from my chest and had me re-test. because they didn't have enough hair the second ...

Hair follicle drug testing?

how long after you take the medication does it take to show in the hair folical testing

I took 1 hit of marijuana in a pipe 10 days ago. I am a non-user. Im taking a hair drug screen?

I am having a hair follicle drug test administered at work. I took 1 hit of marijuana in a pipe 10 days ago.I am a non-user. Clean of all drugs for ...