Can Adderall be crushed?

It is not recommended to be crushed, this is what medically it says: Do not crush, chew, break, or open an extended-release Adderall capsule. Swallow it whole. Breaking or opening the capsule may cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.

Read more: http://www.drugs.com/adderall.html#ixzz0pwqqfGzF

Hope this helps?

Both the "regular" and the "XR" (itty bitty spheres in a capusle) are crushable. Beyond being able to crush them, it all depends on WHY you want to crush them
in order to be of any real help to you...

If you want Adderall to start working for you as soon as possible, I suggest that you take it before eating a meal, i.e. on an empty stomach. Excess acid, as in orange juice, slows absorption, and so does Vit. C apparently, so avoid these right before or after taking your med. Normal stomach acid doesn't impede absorption, but if you're concerned about stomach acid effects, you might take an antacid along with your Adderall...

ps: It's always a good idea to talk to your doctor...

pps: needless to say... don't abuse it. Take it only by mouth, and only the daily amount prescribed. Follow that rule and keep your life simple... and in focus!!