Can a urine test tell the difference between lorazepam and valium?

Hello bullets. No. There will be no difference showing between one or the other, Valium and Lorazepam. They will both test positive to being a Benzodiazepine. Good health and wishes to you,pledge

I thought that if specifically asked for a certain drug that it could show the difference. I know that in blood tests this is the case. But at any rate, if not specifically ordered and the test is routine, it will just show up as a benzo.
I am not sure who else might know this??? Pledge has answered. I guess Coby416 would know but have not seen him around in a while. I am sure that someone more knowledgable than I can answer this better... good luck... pup