Can a person with diabetes take medium chain triglycerides?

Found this article on the net, which might be of help?

What is the difference (molecular weight) between Omega-3- acid and Omega-3 - acid ethyl esters?

My pharmacist says they can't be compared since ethyl esters are added to help stabilize EPA and DHA, increasing thier respective molecular ...

What is the difference between Antara and Trilipix?

Have been on Antara for some time, but doctor just changed to Trilipix. Said it will work better, especially in light of pre-diabetes and elevated ...

Diabetes, Type 1 - a new dx type 1 diabetes occured past september after ketoacidosis sent us to er?

... she's been taken off of insulin because her pancreas is still producing insulin.it's a temporary condition called the honeymoon phase.i ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - Does a person have to have the symtoms in order to be diabetic. I'm older than?

all my siblings but my mom, and two of my younger four siblings have it