Can a person weighing 110lbs take 200mg of benzonatate?

Yes. The dose of benzonatate for adults and children at least 10 yr of age is
100 to 200 mg 3 times daily as required, up to 600 mg/day.
See: http://www.drugs.com/ppa/benzonatate.html

I have had a cough for about 2 weeks and was just prescribed Benzonatate 3 days ago?

How long will it take for this medication to fully treat my cough? I hate coughing! I was prescribed 200mg 3 times a day and just started my third ...

I was just given benzonatate for bronchitis today and every now and then when I am lying down I feel

... a choking feeling in my chest. Is that normal?

Benzonatate - I had a bad bronchial cough. I found some 200mg tessalon perles which expired in 2007?

How come these tessalon perles worked so well when they are at least 6 years old.

Can a 4 year old take 200 mg gel cap of benzonatate?

For horrible dry cough. Over the counter does not work.

Does Benzonatate make you loopy like a narcotic cough medication or just sleepy like Benadryl?

I've seen several reviews of people saying it made them really sleepy & one person used the word "loopy". I've finished a Z ...