Can a drug be developed to have a specific therapeutic effect?

Absolutely ... it may take time and years of research but yes it can be done.

What medication should be used to help with withdrawal from Reglan?

My 93 year old mother has been taking this for the last 5 months as a precaution to avert another intestinal blockage. Unfortunately, her MD's ...

Hi, I am a general medical practitioner from Sudan. Nawadays in my country, the use of?

... cyproheptadine hydrochloride is no longer for therapeutic purposes in a particular gender and certain age groups, especially middle aged women ...

For those of you who had a successful experience with Pristiq, how long did it take for therapeutic?

... effect to take place? For example, when did you notice a noticeable improvement in depression? Most of side effects have diminished for me, but ...

I have been on Latuda for almost 3 weeks now. As a result my Zyprexa dosage is reduced from 20 to 10

... mg. Will (good) effect of Latuda keep on growing until a total of 6 weeks on it? I mean the therapeutic effect? Shall I be able to reduce Zyprexa ...