Can a drug be developed to have a specific therapeutic effect?

Absolutely ... it may take time and years of research but yes it can be done.

Hi, I am a general medical practitioner from Sudan. Nawadays in my country, the use of?

... cyproheptadine hydrochloride is no longer for therapeutic purposes in a particular gender and certain age groups, especially middle aged women ...

I am transitioning off dilantin(generic) and on to trileptal . How long does it take for trileptal?

... to get to therapeutic levels in my body? And has anyone out there who has had a seizure (partial) found a drug, it worked, and is living a ...

I have been on Latuda for almost 3 weeks now. As a result my Zyprexa dosage is reduced from 20 to 10

... mg. Will (good) effect of Latuda keep on growing until a total of 6 weeks on it? I mean the therapeutic effect? Shall I be able to reduce Zyprexa ...