Can a drug be developed to have a specific therapeutic effect?

Absolutely ... it may take time and years of research but yes it can be done.

Whats the dif between oxycodone, oxycontin and percocet?

came up w/a dirty urine cuz it was "clean" Drug test is drug specific for oxycodone 10/325. Does the "drug specific" measure the ...

What medication should be used to help with withdrawal from Reglan?

My 93 year old mother has been taking this for the last 5 months as a precaution to avert another intestinal blockage. Unfortunately, her MD's ...

I am transitioning off dilantin(generic) and on to trileptal . How long does it take for trileptal?

... to get to therapeutic levels in my body? And has anyone out there who has had a seizure (partial) found a drug, it worked, and is living a ...

What is the therapeutic class for atovaquone?

Therapeutic class( mechanical of action,main drugs per class,indications,and contraindications.

I have been on Latuda for almost 3 weeks now. As a result my Zyprexa dosage is reduced from 20 to 10

... mg. Will (good) effect of Latuda keep on growing until a total of 6 weeks on it? I mean the therapeutic effect? Shall I be able to reduce Zyprexa ...