Can a drug be developed to have a specific therapeutic effect?

Absolutely ... it may take time and years of research but yes it can be done.

Whats the dif between oxycodone, oxycontin and percocet?

came up w/a dirty urine cuz it was "clean" Drug test is drug specific for oxycodone 10/325. Does the "drug specific" measure the ...

Hi, I am a general medical practitioner from Sudan. Nawadays in my country, the use of?

... cyproheptadine hydrochloride is no longer for therapeutic purposes in a particular gender and certain age groups, especially middle aged women ...

What is the therapeutic class for atovaquone?

Therapeutic class( mechanical of action,main drugs per class,indications,and contraindications.

I have been on Latuda for almost 3 weeks now. As a result my Zyprexa dosage is reduced from 20 to 10

... mg. Will (good) effect of Latuda keep on growing until a total of 6 weeks on it? I mean the therapeutic effect? Shall I be able to reduce Zyprexa ...