Can a drug be developed to have a specific therapeutic effect?

Absolutely ... it may take time and years of research but yes it can be done.

What medication should be used to help with withdrawal from Reglan?

My 93 year old mother has been taking this for the last 5 months as a precaution to avert another intestinal blockage. Unfortunately, her MD's ...

I am transitioning off dilantin(generic) and on to trileptal . How long does it take for trileptal?

... to get to therapeutic levels in my body? And has anyone out there who has had a seizure (partial) found a drug, it worked, and is living a ...

What is the therapeutic class for atovaquone?

Therapeutic class( mechanical of action,main drugs per class,indications,and contraindications.

For those of you who had a successful experience with Pristiq, how long did it take for therapeutic?

... effect to take place? For example, when did you notice a noticeable improvement in depression? Most of side effects have diminished for me, but ...