Campral - Can I stop campral without side effects?

Anonymous

Hello Tripe. Yes, you can. But I'm not a doctor so ask your doctor or pharmacist to confirm or get thier opinion. Best to you,

Campral makes me sleepy in the mornings and I have to work can I take 3 at night?

I also take zoloft for depression and wellbutrin to stop smoking. How can I divide all these up without getting a serious side effect?

Dont want to stop but cut down, will campral help ?

My wife and I are semi retired, and we like going out for a meal, and a few drinks.We well off and enjoy meeting people, we have been drinking for ...

Drinking on campral, will having 1 drink stop it from working?

Ive been given campral to stop my cravings for drink and i keep hearing people say it wont work if you drink but that kind of obvious really but my ...

How long do the side effects of campral last?

I have been taking it for 1 week & have severe stomach pain, bloating, headache & dizziness. Also fatigue & low mood

Experience with alopecia and rosacea and Campral?

... I noticed alopecia in the side effects and am worried as I already suffer from alopecia areata and rosacea. I've also had tachycardia in the ...