How does calcium citrate affect thyroid hormones ?

If they are taken less then 4 hrs apart, calcium can interfere with the absorption of thyroid hormones, making less available in your body.

Would citrate with calcium cause allergic reaction?

I take calcium citrate 2 tablets of 630 each, a day. I have itching and hives on different parts of body after I take the tablets, within hours 2 to ...

How does Levothyroxine interact w/a multivit. of Calcium (600mg) & 5,000IU of vitamin D?

I had my yearly physical exam about 2 months ago and was told after having blood work, my thyroid levels were low. I was prescribed Levothyroxine. I ...

Calcium citrate?

Please help me in understanding for what Problem, Calcium citrate is used? Daily dose may also be intimated. .

What kind of calcium is in the Wellesse Calcium and vitamin D orange flavor?

Is it Calcium Citrate or what? Can' find the answer anywhere. Thanks

Calcium 600 D - Can too much calcium with vitamin d plus 200mg of d make me feel sick to my stomach?

... or exhausted? I am taking 2 citracal or calcium citrate Plus D3 which is 500IU a day I also take an additional 2000 of D as I have osteoporosis ...