How does calcium citrate affect thyroid hormones ?

If they are taken less then 4 hrs apart, calcium can interfere with the absorption of thyroid hormones, making less available in your body.

Would citrate with calcium cause allergic reaction?

I take calcium citrate 2 tablets of 630 each, a day. I have itching and hives on different parts of body after I take the tablets, within hours 2 to ...

How does Levothyroxine interact w/a multivit. of Calcium (600mg) & 5,000IU of vitamin D?

I had my yearly physical exam about 2 months ago and was told after having blood work, my thyroid levels were low. I was prescribed Levothyroxine. I ...

Is eating a high fiber cereal (14 g fiber) OK while taking 50mcg levothyroxin before b-fast?

I am almost 64 and female and have just started taking a med for low thyroid levels. Also, would having 550 g of calcium (from juice and almond milk) ...

What is the best calcium supplement?

What are the pros and cons of various calcium supplements: Calcium citrate, Calcium magnesium, Carbonate? What are the advantages to the different ...