How does calcium citrate affect thyroid hormones ?

If they are taken less then 4 hrs apart, calcium can interfere with the absorption of thyroid hormones, making less available in your body.

My wife had calcium citrate capsule explode in mouth and has severe throat pain, what should we do?

What can she do, should we be worried that the product (Solaray 1000mg Calcium Citrate w/ Vitamin D-3) will cause major side effects other than the ...

Is eating a high fiber cereal (14 g fiber) OK while taking 50mcg levothyroxin before b-fast?

I am almost 64 and female and have just started taking a med for low thyroid levels. Also, would having 550 g of calcium (from juice and almond milk) ...

What kind of calcium is in the Wellesse Calcium and vitamin D orange flavor?

Is it Calcium Citrate or what? Can' find the answer anywhere. Thanks

How can I precipitate a calcium citrate from calcium hydroxide, at what pH do I need to react with?

... citric acid, so that the calcium citrate become precipitate? anyone can help me?