Caladryl Clear - can we use caladryl for removing black mars on our face?

Caladryl Clear won't really help with removing black marks.

Pramoxine is a topical (applied to the skin) anesthetic. It works by interfering with pain signals sent from the nerves to the brain.

Pramoxine topical is used to treat pain or itching caused by insect bites, minor burns or scrapes, hemorrhoids, and minor skin rash, dryness, or itching. Pramoxine topical is also used to treat chapped lips, and pain or skin irritation caused by coming into contact with poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/caladryl-clear-topical.html