Cabergoline - Where can I find the pills?

Made In Czech Republic By:
IVAX PHARMACEUTICALS s.r.o.
Opava-Komarov, Czech Republic

Manufactured For:
TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS USA
Sellersville, PA 18960

Read more: http://www.drugs.com/pro/cabergoline.html#ixzz0ov7Mt4AW

Hope this helps?

Is Cabergoline considered a narcotic?

I am trying to obtain new health care insurance and the company will not cover me because it stated that Cabergoline is a narcotic and so they refuse.

Are there any support groups or ways to get the cabergoline if you run out and do not have any money

Are there any support groups or ways to get the cabergoline if you have no money to refill your Rx? My husband has Acromegaly (web site: ...

Is there a generic, less expensive, form of cabergoline?

My father has insurance through his retirement, and now the company is canceling it. My mother is shopping around for insurance and getting quotes ...

Hi new to this, trying to find out more on males taking cabergoline, can anyone help?

me and my bf have been trying to conceive for 3 years now. after a year of investigations (NHS) my partner has finaly got a diangosis, his prolactin ...