C/Rose Hips - Is Rose Hips the drug to increase hips?

rose hips is natural vit. c in your case.

What are the criteria used to determine if a drug interaction is major, moderate, or minor?

I am doing some research and trying to determine if there is a good/simple rating/ degree of increase that is quantifiable to measure the increase in ...

High dose steroids - is sore hips normal?

I took double doses of steroids in hospital for 4 days, now I'm taking 65 pills of prednisone my hips hurt real bad, is this normal?

What is generic for cozarr?

Curious as I had contacted the company Mereck and they have been putting me on a special program since I had no coverage for this expensive drug that ...

Is it normal to have severe lower back pain after having both hips totally replaced?

I had avacular nurcrossis in both hips and ended up having both hips totally replaced. Ever since I have terrable lower back pain. It's worse ...

Hello, I was told my blood work came back with 0.2 for Vitamin C which was Low. She told me to start

... at 1000 mg and work up to 300mg. I purchased the C and I fall asleep when I take it --It is rose hips in it. I am on an Antidepressant and Benzo. ...