C/Rose Hips - Is Rose Hips the drug to increase hips?

rose hips is natural vit. c in your case.

Is it normal to have severe lower back pain after having both hips totally replaced?

I had avacular nurcrossis in both hips and ended up having both hips totally replaced. Ever since I have terrable lower back pain. It's worse ...

Skin Rash - 'm sick melanoma 3 years ago and now pick drug Zelburav 15 days ago, and I have about a?

... week rose with an increase in heat rashes and swelling and redness travels in several places and is continuing till now and Atnlol paracetamol ...

My collie is MDRI. Can she take Trifexis? Does the risk of side effects increase?

She became unconscious for 3 hours after taking 2 tablespoons of Imodium. She is 9 1/2 years old and very active. Some arthritis in her hips so she ...

Hello, I was told my blood work came back with 0.2 for Vitamin C which was Low. She told me to start

... at 1000 mg and work up to 300mg. I purchased the C and I fall asleep when I take it --It is rose hips in it. I am on an Antidepressant and Benzo. ...