C/Rose Hips - Is Rose Hips the drug to increase hips?

rose hips is natural vit. c in your case.

What is generic for cozarr?

Curious as I had contacted the company Mereck and they have been putting me on a special program since I had no coverage for this expensive drug that ...

Is it normal to have severe lower back pain after having both hips totally replaced?

I had avacular nurcrossis in both hips and ended up having both hips totally replaced. Ever since I have terrable lower back pain. It's worse ...

My collie is MDRI. Can she take Trifexis? Does the risk of side effects increase?

She became unconscious for 3 hours after taking 2 tablespoons of Imodium. She is 9 1/2 years old and very active. Some arthritis in her hips so she ...

Hello, I was told my blood work came back with 0.2 for Vitamin C which was Low. She told me to start

... at 1000 mg and work up to 300mg. I purchased the C and I fall asleep when I take it --It is rose hips in it. I am on an Antidepressant and Benzo. ...