C/Rose Hips - Is Rose Hips the drug to increase hips?

rose hips is natural vit. c in your case.

High dose steroids - is sore hips normal?

I took double doses of steroids in hospital for 4 days, now I'm taking 65 pills of prednisone my hips hurt real bad, is this normal?

Is it normal to have severe lower back pain after having both hips totally replaced?

I had avacular nurcrossis in both hips and ended up having both hips totally replaced. Ever since I have terrable lower back pain. It's worse ...

Hello, I was told my blood work came back with 0.2 for Vitamin C which was Low. She told me to start

... at 1000 mg and work up to 300mg. I purchased the C and I fall asleep when I take it --It is rose hips in it. I am on an Antidepressant and Benzo. ...

How can a generic drug's price increase 10x in a few months?

Ursodiol was $121.80 for 3 month supply at CVS. Now $1280. Drug is manufactured by a number of companies including Epic Pharma, Lannett, Prasca. CVS ...

1 answer 7 days ago