C-Phen DM - is it ok for a 4 month old?

Not recommended unless prescribed by a doctor.

C Phen - Can I alternate C-Phen and Tylenol?

My 3 month old is taking C-Phen .025 mls every 4 hrs. Can i give him tylenol between those doses

If my daughter has been on c-phen for 7 days and it is not working should she continue?

helping the upper congestion at all. She has had this since she was about 2 1/2 months old. what is the next step in tx? my Dr. said to continue the ...

Cough - Can we combine the use of c-phen dm drops and pediatex td?

My 24 month old has been non stop coughing to the point where the gag reflex kicked in and he threw up. I gave hime the c-phen at aprox. 9 pm

Di-Phen - I began taking Phenytoin 3 times a day on Jan.8. I have been unable to walk at all?

... without someone to help me because I am very dizzy when I get up. I can sit up for short periods of time but basically I have been lying down for ...

Phentermine - Has Anyone Taken Phen Caps?

Hi, Just purchased phen caps, I have a friend who said it worked well. But, I come to find that it has only been on the market since April of this ...