Bystolic - is this a blood thinner?

Anonymous

No it is not.

Bystolic (nebivolol) is used to treat high blood pressure. Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, kidney problems, and decreased sexual ability.

The most common blood thinner, and most often used is aspirin, taken in doses of 81 mg per day, essentially one baby aspirin.

The second most common blood thinner is warfarin or coumadin. Coumadin is a much stronger blood thinner, and use of this medication must be carefully monitored.

A more recently developed blood thinner is Plavix.-studies indicate that plavix combined with aspirin may provide the best anti-coagulant protection.

For natural tips please visit this page, it is very helpful

www.ctds.info/natthinners.html

I hope this helps you.-

Take carfe