Bystolic - Has anyone experienced the loss of hair with this medication?

From the few reviews I read briefly, no one mentioned hair loss while taking Bystolic. Hair loss does not appear to be a known side effect either ... but it could be a possibility.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/nebivolol/bystolic.html

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/bystolic-side-effects.html

Yes. I was on 5 mg of Bystolic for 2 1/2 years, and I suddenly realized my hair was rapidly thinning. Long story short, I freaked out over this, and my cardiologist (reluctantly) allowed me to quit Bystolic and to switch to Triamterene HCTZ. After 7 months, my hair is clearly regrowing. I can tell because the area of my head where I part my hair is completely filled in now with none of my scalp showing through, as it was previously. Also, I notice my hairline starts lower on my forehead now. I feel very, very good about this. I think Bystolic is a great drug for many people, but since it's a relatively new drug, all the side effects have yet to be documented.