Does bystolic 10 mg cause weight gain?

A less common possible side effect is unusual weight gain or loss.

Take care,

masso.-

Does bystolic work fast or do it take a couple of days to work with your high blood pressure meds?

The reason my doctor started me on bystolic is because everytime I went to go take my physical for work I will get real nervous and my blood pressure ...

Bystolic - Why is my blood pressure still so high?

I am 27 and was diagnosed with high blood pressure when I was 25. My father had high blood pressure and died of a heart attack at 49. I've been ...

Can bystolic cause numbness in your face and should I stop taking it?

I started taking it today for the first time for my high blood pressure. I have never had high blood pressure until just recently due to a lot of ...

What Blood Pressure Medicine, that will NOT cause Weight Gain?

Please name certain med, that will not cause Weigh Gain. I take Amelodopine, Besylate, Losatran Potassium, Hydrochlorothoyzoide to conytol BP. As it ...

I'm trying to gain weight bad I have high blood pressure I got my tubes tided n had a tubal lizatio?

N I also have an eating disorder and I tried periactin for over 20 years I will gain the weight then lose it wen I stop eating so wat I want to know ...