Does bystolic 10 mg cause weight gain?

A less common possible side effect is unusual weight gain or loss.

Take care,

Does bystolic work fast or do it take a couple of days to work with your high blood pressure meds?

The reason my doctor started me on bystolic is because everytime I went to go take my physical for work I will get real nervous and my blood pressure ...

Has anyone experienced weight gain from lisinopril 10 mgs?

I am 55 years old and very active,walking going to gym a couple of times a week. Recently I started on lisinopril for high blood pressure, 10 mgs. I ...

Bystolic - Why is my blood pressure still so high?

I am 27 and was diagnosed with high blood pressure when I was 25. My father had high blood pressure and died of a heart attack at 49. I've been ...

Bystolic - Blood pressure?

I have blood pressure reading of 160/95.. Doctor changed me to Bystolic been taking it 2 days and still get readings of 150/93.. How many days should ...

What Blood Pressure Medicine, that will NOT cause Weight Gain?

Please name certain med, that will not cause Weigh Gain. I take Amelodopine, Besylate, Losatran Potassium, Hydrochlorothoyzoide to conytol BP. As it ...