Does bystolic 10 mg cause weight gain?

A less common possible side effect is unusual weight gain or loss.

Take care,

masso.-

Does bystolic work fast or do it take a couple of days to work with your high blood pressure meds?

The reason my doctor started me on bystolic is because everytime I went to go take my physical for work I will get real nervous and my blood pressure ...

High Blood Pressure - Bp is 142/88 and pulse is 50.Iam on bystolic but it doesn't seem to be?

... lowering my bp just slowing down my heart.Need some input on what my next action should be

Can bystolic cause numbness in your face and should I stop taking it?

I started taking it today for the first time for my high blood pressure. I have never had high blood pressure until just recently due to a lot of ...

What Blood Pressure Medicine, that will NOT cause Weight Gain?

Please name certain med, that will not cause Weigh Gain. I take Amelodopine, Besylate, Losatran Potassium, Hydrochlorothoyzoide to conytol BP. As it ...

Diltiazem HCL180mg is causing weight gain and distended stomach. I'm concerned?

Am concerned because weight gain has caused the high blood pressure. A foot injury forced me to quit my gym and every blood pressure Rx has caused ...