Butrans - can the patch be cut?

No, the Butrans Patch shouldn't be cut ... it is extended release and will lose it's extended release profile.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/butrans-patch.html

Butrans patch - what sort of experience did you have?

My Dr just swapped me to the Butrans patch. I haven't started it yet. What kind of experiences what

Will I have withrawal symptoms if I stop taking butrans after starting it 10 days earlier?

I've been prescribed butrans and I am on my second patch, about 10 days. I don't feel that butrans is right for me, as it gives me ...

Butrans - Can you shower and swim wearing this patch or do I have to cover it with something?

I read all the info in the packet but it didn't say anything about getting the patch wet

Tanning with the Butrans Patch?

I was just prescribed the Butrans Patch recently. In reading I found you're suppose to avoid heat. I lay out in the pool/sun a lot in the Summer ...

I am on butrans 20 mcg?

..I am on butrans 20 mcg as of 3/20/2015 Just like a lot of you, I to did not think this butran patch would work. Well it has been 24 hours since I ...