Butrans - can the patch be cut?

No, the Butrans Patch shouldn't be cut ... it is extended release and will lose it's extended release profile.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/butrans-patch.html

Has anyone had a Butrans patch mold?

The very first Butrans patch I put on started to mold, at least that is what I believe it to be, after 5 days. That is when I noticed it, it started ...

Will I have withrawal symptoms if I stop taking butrans after starting it 10 days earlier?

I've been prescribed butrans and I am on my second patch, about 10 days. I don't feel that butrans is right for me, as it gives me ...

Butrans - Can you shower and swim wearing this patch or do I have to cover it with something?

I read all the info in the packet but it didn't say anything about getting the patch wet

Four weeks ago I started wearing a #10 Butrans patch. I have been on Hydrocodone for years for nerve

... pain and I needed more and more to deal with my pain. As of today I am up to #20 of Butrans. I have Hydrocodone but I don't know if I get ...

Butrans - Is this patch available in generic?

My copay for meds is significantly lower for generic medications. Is this patch (butrans) available in generic?

4 answers 15 days ago