Butrans - can the patch be cut?

No, the Butrans Patch shouldn't be cut ... it is extended release and will lose it's extended release profile.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/butrans-patch.html

Can a Butrans patch be safely placed anywhere on the back?

My mother recently started using the Butrans patch. A nurse told her to place the patch directly over the pain site which is in the upper lumbar ...

Butrans patch - what sort of experience did you have?

My Dr just swapped me to the Butrans patch. I haven't started it yet. What kind of experiences what

Butrans - Can you shower and swim wearing this patch or do I have to cover it with something?

I read all the info in the packet but it didn't say anything about getting the patch wet

How long does it take for butrans patch to start working?

I take norco 10/325, Xanax 1mg and zanaflex 4mg as well and I'm scared that it'll be too much once the patch starts to work.

I am on butrans 20 mcg?

..I am on butrans 20 mcg as of 3/20/2015 Just like a lot of you, I to did not think this butran patch would work. Well it has been 24 hours since I ...