Butrans - can the patch be cut?

No, the Butrans Patch shouldn't be cut ... it is extended release and will lose it's extended release profile.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/butrans-patch.html

Can a Butrans patch be safely placed anywhere on the back?

My mother recently started using the Butrans patch. A nurse told her to place the patch directly over the pain site which is in the upper lumbar ...

Butrans patch and edema?

Has anyone who used the Butrans patch end up having leg edema so bad that they had to stop?? I was on the 20mg patch and after the second, seven day ...

Butrans patch - what sort of experience did you have?

My Dr just swapped me to the Butrans patch. I haven't started it yet. What kind of experiences what

Will I have withrawal symptoms if I stop taking butrans after starting it 10 days earlier?

I've been prescribed butrans and I am on my second patch, about 10 days. I don't feel that butrans is right for me, as it gives me ...

How long does it take for butrans patch to start working?

I take norco 10/325, Xanax 1mg and zanaflex 4mg as well and I'm scared that it'll be too much once the patch starts to work.