Butrans - can the patch be cut?

No, the Butrans Patch shouldn't be cut ... it is extended release and will lose it's extended release profile.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/butrans-patch.html

Can a Butrans patch be safely placed anywhere on the back?

My mother recently started using the Butrans patch. A nurse told her to place the patch directly over the pain site which is in the upper lumbar ...

Butrans patch and edema?

Has anyone who used the Butrans patch end up having leg edema so bad that they had to stop?? I was on the 20mg patch and after the second, seven day ...

Will I have withrawal symptoms if I stop taking butrans after starting it 10 days earlier?

I've been prescribed butrans and I am on my second patch, about 10 days. I don't feel that butrans is right for me, as it gives me ...

Butrans - Is this patch available in generic?

My copay for meds is significantly lower for generic medications. Is this patch (butrans) available in generic?

Started Butrans patch 5cmg some relief lst 3 days only will next patch help more?

Had ACDF last June 3 level fusion, many epidurals, nerve blocks, and finally RadioFrequency Ablation. I still have pain stopped taking Tramadol as it ...