Butrans - can the patch be cut?

No, the Butrans Patch shouldn't be cut ... it is extended release and will lose it's extended release profile.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/butrans-patch.html

Can a Butrans patch be safely placed anywhere on the back?

My mother recently started using the Butrans patch. A nurse told her to place the patch directly over the pain site which is in the upper lumbar ...

Butrans patch and edema?

Has anyone who used the Butrans patch end up having leg edema so bad that they had to stop?? I was on the 20mg patch and after the second, seven day ...

Butrans patch - what sort of experience did you have?

My Dr just swapped me to the Butrans patch. I haven't started it yet. What kind of experiences what

Tanning with the Butrans Patch?

I was just prescribed the Butrans Patch recently. In reading I found you're suppose to avoid heat. I lay out in the pool/sun a lot in the Summer ...

I am on butrans 20 mcg?

..I am on butrans 20 mcg as of 3/20/2015 Just like a lot of you, I to did not think this butran patch would work. Well it has been 24 hours since I ...