Butrans - can the patch be cut?

No, the Butrans Patch shouldn't be cut ... it is extended release and will lose it's extended release profile.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/butrans-patch.html

Are there any withdrawal symptoms if I change from Butrans patch to Suboxone ?

I've been on the BuTrans patch for about 2.5 weeks, but then developed an allergy to the adhesive on the patch. the doc wants to switch me to ...

Can a Butrans patch be safely placed anywhere on the back?

My mother recently started using the Butrans patch. A nurse told her to place the patch directly over the pain site which is in the upper lumbar ...

Butrans patch - how long does this take to work?

hi , this is tracey's husband.she is now on the butrans patch.does anyone know how long it takes to start working.just want to see her stop ...

Butrans patch - what sort of experience did you have?

My Dr just swapped me to the Butrans patch. I haven't started it yet. What kind of experiences what

Butrans - Is this patch available in generic?

My copay for meds is significantly lower for generic medications. Is this patch (butrans) available in generic?