Butrans - can the patch be cut?

No, the Butrans Patch shouldn't be cut ... it is extended release and will lose it's extended release profile.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/butrans-patch.html

Are there any withdrawal symptoms if I change from Butrans patch to Suboxone ?

I've been on the BuTrans patch for about 2.5 weeks, but then developed an allergy to the adhesive on the patch. the doc wants to switch me to ...

Butrans patch - how long does this take to work?

hi , this is tracey's husband.she is now on the butrans patch.does anyone know how long it takes to start working.just want to see her stop ...

Butrans patch - what sort of experience did you have?

My Dr just swapped me to the Butrans patch. I haven't started it yet. What kind of experiences what

Started Butrans patch 5cmg some relief lst 3 days only will next patch help more?

Had ACDF last June 3 level fusion, many epidurals, nerve blocks, and finally RadioFrequency Ablation. I still have pain stopped taking Tramadol as it ...

Compare 5-6 vicodin 5mg to butrans patch?

patient taking 5-6 vicodin 5/325mg per day.what butrans dose would be appropriate to prescribe

1 answer 7 days ago