Butrans - can the patch be cut?

No, the Butrans Patch shouldn't be cut ... it is extended release and will lose it's extended release profile.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/butrans-patch.html

Are there any withdrawal symptoms if I change from Butrans patch to Suboxone ?

I've been on the BuTrans patch for about 2.5 weeks, but then developed an allergy to the adhesive on the patch. the doc wants to switch me to ...

Butrans patch - how long does this take to work?

hi , this is tracey's husband.she is now on the butrans patch.does anyone know how long it takes to start working.just want to see her stop ...

Butrans patch and edema?

Has anyone who used the Butrans patch end up having leg edema so bad that they had to stop?? I was on the 20mg patch and after the second, seven day ...

Will I have withrawal symptoms if I stop taking butrans after starting it 10 days earlier?

I've been prescribed butrans and I am on my second patch, about 10 days. I don't feel that butrans is right for me, as it gives me ...

Started Butrans patch 5cmg some relief lst 3 days only will next patch help more?

Had ACDF last June 3 level fusion, many epidurals, nerve blocks, and finally RadioFrequency Ablation. I still have pain stopped taking Tramadol as it ...