Bupropion - I want to substitute bupropipn with other drug.which medication can be suitable?

Hello. It depends on why you are taking Bupropion. It is primarily perscribed for depression. It has its off label use such as for ADHD, or as an aid to stopping smoking, and SAD (seasonal affective disorder). If it is for depression, the various diagnosis off, I am going to suggest Abilify. Best of wishes, pledge

Bupropion is rather unique in the sense that it affects dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain. Other antidepressants affect norepinephrine and/or serotonin. You would have to combine two medications to come up with something that would be a suitable substitute for bupropion such as Cymbalta or Pristiq with Nuvigil or Provigil. The Cymbalta and Pristiq are antidepressants while the Nuvigil and Provigil are medications that help you stay awake and increase concentration ability.