Is bupropion a benzo?

No its not, its an antidepressant.

Bupropion is generic Welbutrin, an A typical antidepressant.

Benzodiazepine Withdrawal - One psychiatrist tried to get me off Klonipin in 3 weeks. I was in?

... physical agony and could not get off this drug. Another psychiatrist has now put me on clondine and am hoping this will work. I do believe it ...

Benzodiazepine Withdrawal - hi - my fiancee was messing around with various dosages of benzo for two

... months - from xanaz and valium to klonopin - she then quit cold turkey in December and began experiencing out-of-body like symptoms. It has ...

Benzodiazepine Withdrawal - hey guys I have been taking benzos for about 2 weeks now, I was using?

... heroin but now im on methadone... can i get a benzo habit that quickly? ive heard yes and then ive heard no way! someone please tell me the right ...

Is hydroxyzine in the benzo category?

Basically will the Hydroxyzine show up as a benzo in a urinalysis screening?

Is perphen-amitrip 4 a benzo?