Is bupropion a benzo?

No its not, its an antidepressant.

Bupropion is generic Welbutrin, an A typical antidepressant.

Benzodiazepine Withdrawal - One psychiatrist tried to get me off Klonipin in 3 weeks. I was in?

... physical agony and could not get off this drug. Another psychiatrist has now put me on clondine and am hoping this will work. I do believe it ...

Benzodiazepine Withdrawal - hey guys I have been taking benzos for about 2 weeks now, I was using?

... heroin but now im on methadone... can i get a benzo habit that quickly? ive heard yes and then ive heard no way! someone please tell me the right ...

Is mirtazapine also used for alcohol and benzo withdrawals?

Just started 45mg a day, stopped my benzo intake and just mirtazapine for sleep. I get that brain buzz all the time

Is perphen-amitrip 4 a benzo?

Benzodiazepine Withdrawal - How do I sleep after benzo withdrawal if I have a seizure history?

I was taking .5 mg for 2 year. I tapered off in 6 weeks and my Dr. gave me Lunesta just in case I needed it for sleep while I taper. I had ...