Is bupropion a benzo?

No its not, its an antidepressant.

Bupropion is generic Welbutrin, an A typical antidepressant.

Benzodiazepine Withdrawal - One psychiatrist tried to get me off Klonipin in 3 weeks. I was in?

... physical agony and could not get off this drug. Another psychiatrist has now put me on clondine and am hoping this will work. I do believe it ...

Does oxybutynin contain benzo?

i failed a drug test for benzos and i started on 6 different medications. Im taking orphenadrine, bupropion, oxybutynin, naproxen, and sprintec. its ...

Benzodiazepine Withdrawal - hi - my fiancee was messing around with various dosages of benzo for two

... months - from xanaz and valium to klonopin - she then quit cold turkey in December and began experiencing out-of-body like symptoms. It has ...

Is mirtazapine also used for alcohol and benzo withdrawals?

Just started 45mg a day, stopped my benzo intake and just mirtazapine for sleep. I get that brain buzz all the time

Is perphen-amitrip 4 a benzo?