Bromfed DM - does this medicine have codeine in it?

Hi..
No,it does not have..it contains brompheniramine(antihistamine), dextromethorphan(cough suppressant), and pseudoephedrine(decongestant )

good luck

Alternatives to Bromfed or something comparable for allergies?

I have been taking Bromfed (I actually take Bromfed pd) for years for allergies and with great results. Apparently no one is making it any longer. ...

Bromfed DM - can this be purchased without a prescription?

i have had a cough for about 14 weeks and they can't seem to find out why. I used to take Bromfed and it took care of the problem. it was given ...

Does Bromfed DM have codiene in it?

Bromfed DM - What can I mix bromfed with so my son won't spit it out he hates the taste?

I've tried honey and apple sauce neither worked and he's been sick for weeks. Please help I need him to get better

Does bromfed dm interact with albuteral?

Daughter is complaining with her heart racing and I was concerned. She only took one and one half teaspoons of bromfed before she took a breathing ...