Bromfed DM - does this medicine have codeine in it?

Hi..
No,it does not have..it contains brompheniramine(antihistamine), dextromethorphan(cough suppressant), and pseudoephedrine(decongestant )

good luck

Does Bromfed DM have codiene in it?

Can I give my 2 1/2 year old Bromfed DM and Children's Benadryl at the same time?

My son has a head cold and the dr gave him Bromfed DM to help with cough and congestion, but he is still having trouble sleeping at night. Could ...

I take Tylenol #3 for back and leg pain, I was given bromfed DM for horrible cough I have had. Are?

... these two medicines safe to take with each other?

Bromfed DM - What can I mix bromfed with so my son won't spit it out he hates the taste?

I've tried honey and apple sauce neither worked and he's been sick for weeks. Please help I need him to get better

Does bromfed dm interact with albuteral?

Daughter is complaining with her heart racing and I was concerned. She only took one and one half teaspoons of bromfed before she took a breathing ...