Bromfed DM - does this medicine have codeine in it?

Hi..
No,it does not have..it contains brompheniramine(antihistamine), dextromethorphan(cough suppressant), and pseudoephedrine(decongestant )

good luck

Alternatives to Bromfed or something comparable for allergies?

I have been taking Bromfed (I actually take Bromfed pd) for years for allergies and with great results. Apparently no one is making it any longer. ...

Can I give my 2 1/2 year old Bromfed DM and Children's Benadryl at the same time?

My son has a head cold and the dr gave him Bromfed DM to help with cough and congestion, but he is still having trouble sleeping at night. Could ...

Bromfed DM - is bromfed safe for a 2 month old infant?

My 2 month old has nasal congestion along with sounding sorta weezy. Is it safe for her to take bromfed?

Omnicef - is cefdinir oral suspension prescribed for chest congestion?

my daughter has a chest congestion for about three weeks and her PA prescribed her this medicine along with bromfed md,