Brevoxyl Acne Wash Kit - which one should I use first the SFC Lotion or the Acne Wash ?

Anonymous

Before you do anything contact your dermatologist.

Which cream and face wash of salicylic acid is useful for oily and acne prone skin?

my skn is very oily and prone to acne... it is quite sensitive too... i need my acnes to be treated as soon as possible because now these have also ...

Am I having an allergic reaction or is it normal to sting this badly?

I went to the dermo 12/14/10 for my acne. I was prescribed Clindamycin phosphate topical lotion 1% and benzyol peroxide 5% lotion for every morning ...

Claravis side effects - What should I do?

What should I do? I have a few questions. I just started Claravis a week ago. I am already chapped lip and dryness. I am still using a over the ...

Sumadan Kit?

Does anyone have knowledge about the Sumadan Kit? My son was just prescribed Sumadan he picked up the wash from CVS and its a "kit". 1 ...

My son is 15 and is being put on accutane for his acne, any advice?

His Dr. told us not to go home and research it because it would scare us to death. Well I didnt listen and have researched until my eyes are crossed. ...