Brevoxyl Acne Wash Kit - which one should I use first the SFC Lotion or the Acne Wash ?

Anonymous

Before you do anything contact your dermatologist.

Am I having an allergic reaction or is it normal to sting this badly?

I went to the dermo 12/14/10 for my acne. I was prescribed Clindamycin phosphate topical lotion 1% and benzyol peroxide 5% lotion for every morning ...

What are side effects if hydrocortisone lotion, usp 2.5% is rubbed in mouth?

Using the hydrocortisone lotion, usp 2.5% twice daily and Zyrtec 10mg tabs once daily at night to treat bumps, that appear/look like acne but are not ...

Is salicylic acid acne wash a good face cleanser to use with Aczone?

I use salicylic acid face wash and sometimes Purpose soap to wash my face before I apply Aczone for my acne, I was wondering will this irritate my ...

What will happen if your doctor prescribe you both Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Wash 5% and Retina- A?

I have Acne issues and my dermatologist prescribed me both medication above but when I researched Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Wash 5% they warned me not ...

I'm on week 2 of epiduo?

My skin has been so dry and flaky and peely. I'm so embarrassed to even go to school because people ask what happened to my face. Also it keeps ...