Brevoxyl Acne Wash Kit - which one should I use first the SFC Lotion or the Acne Wash ?

Anonymous

Before you do anything contact your dermatologist.

Which cream and face wash of salicylic acid is useful for oily and acne prone skin?

my skn is very oily and prone to acne... it is quite sensitive too... i need my acnes to be treated as soon as possible because now these have also ...

Am I having an allergic reaction or is it normal to sting this badly?

I went to the dermo 12/14/10 for my acne. I was prescribed Clindamycin phosphate topical lotion 1% and benzyol peroxide 5% lotion for every morning ...

Is salicylic acid acne wash a good face cleanser to use with Aczone?

I use salicylic acid face wash and sometimes Purpose soap to wash my face before I apply Aczone for my acne, I was wondering will this irritate my ...

Sulfacetamide Sodium/Sulfur - substitute for Perrigo sodium sulfacetamide and sulfur kit?

I loved Perrigo's bottled version of this acne medicine (it was called a kit because you could add tint) because it dried out my skin (in a good ...

What will happen if your doctor prescribe you both Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Wash 5% and Retina- A?

I have Acne issues and my dermatologist prescribed me both medication above but when I researched Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Wash 5% they warned me not ...