Brevoxyl Acne Wash Kit - which one should I use first the SFC Lotion or the Acne Wash ?

Anonymous

Before you do anything contact your dermatologist.

Am I having an allergic reaction or is it normal to sting this badly?

I went to the dermo 12/14/10 for my acne. I was prescribed Clindamycin phosphate topical lotion 1% and benzyol peroxide 5% lotion for every morning ...

What are side effects if hydrocortisone lotion, usp 2.5% is rubbed in mouth?

Using the hydrocortisone lotion, usp 2.5% twice daily and Zyrtec 10mg tabs once daily at night to treat bumps, that appear/look like acne but are not ...

Claravis side effects - What should I do?

What should I do? I have a few questions. I just started Claravis a week ago. I am already chapped lip and dryness. I am still using a over the ...

Sulfacetamide Sodium/Sulfur - substitute for Perrigo sodium sulfacetamide and sulfur kit?

I loved Perrigo's bottled version of this acne medicine (it was called a kit because you could add tint) because it dried out my skin (in a good ...

What will happen if your doctor prescribe you both Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Wash 5% and Retina- A?

I have Acne issues and my dermatologist prescribed me both medication above but when I researched Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Wash 5% they warned me not ...