Brevoxyl Acne Wash Kit - which one should I use first the SFC Lotion or the Acne Wash ?

Anonymous

Before you do anything contact your dermatologist.

Am I having an allergic reaction or is it normal to sting this badly?

I went to the dermo 12/14/10 for my acne. I was prescribed Clindamycin phosphate topical lotion 1% and benzyol peroxide 5% lotion for every morning ...

What are side effects if hydrocortisone lotion, usp 2.5% is rubbed in mouth?

Using the hydrocortisone lotion, usp 2.5% twice daily and Zyrtec 10mg tabs once daily at night to treat bumps, that appear/look like acne but are not ...

Sumadan Kit?

Does anyone have knowledge about the Sumadan Kit? My son was just prescribed Sumadan he picked up the wash from CVS and its a "kit". 1 ...

My son is 15 and is being put on accutane for his acne, any advice?

His Dr. told us not to go home and research it because it would scare us to death. Well I didnt listen and have researched until my eyes are crossed. ...

Adapalene - Do I need to wash off the medicine in the morning?

I'm not quite sure hot to spply it. I understand that you apply a thin layer, but what after that? Do i wash it off like face wash? or do i keep ...