Brevoxyl Acne Wash Kit - which one should I use first the SFC Lotion or the Acne Wash ?

Anonymous

Before you do anything contact your dermatologist.

Am I having an allergic reaction or is it normal to sting this badly?

I went to the dermo 12/14/10 for my acne. I was prescribed Clindamycin phosphate topical lotion 1% and benzyol peroxide 5% lotion for every morning ...

What are side effects if hydrocortisone lotion, usp 2.5% is rubbed in mouth?

Using the hydrocortisone lotion, usp 2.5% twice daily and Zyrtec 10mg tabs once daily at night to treat bumps, that appear/look like acne but are not ...

Sulfacetamide Sodium/Sulfur - substitute for Perrigo sodium sulfacetamide and sulfur kit?

I loved Perrigo's bottled version of this acne medicine (it was called a kit because you could add tint) because it dried out my skin (in a good ...

My son is 15 and is being put on accutane for his acne, any advice?

His Dr. told us not to go home and research it because it would scare us to death. Well I didnt listen and have researched until my eyes are crossed. ...

What will happen if your doctor prescribe you both Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Wash 5% and Retina- A?

I have Acne issues and my dermatologist prescribed me both medication above but when I researched Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Wash 5% they warned me not ...