Brevoxyl Acne Wash Kit - which one should I use first the SFC Lotion or the Acne Wash ?

Anonymous

Before you do anything contact your dermatologist.

Which cream and face wash of salicylic acid is useful for oily and acne prone skin?

my skn is very oily and prone to acne... it is quite sensitive too... i need my acnes to be treated as soon as possible because now these have also ...

What are side effects if hydrocortisone lotion, usp 2.5% is rubbed in mouth?

Using the hydrocortisone lotion, usp 2.5% twice daily and Zyrtec 10mg tabs once daily at night to treat bumps, that appear/look like acne but are not ...

Claravis side effects - What should I do?

What should I do? I have a few questions. I just started Claravis a week ago. I am already chapped lip and dryness. I am still using a over the ...

Is salicylic acid acne wash a good face cleanser to use with Aczone?

I use salicylic acid face wash and sometimes Purpose soap to wash my face before I apply Aczone for my acne, I was wondering will this irritate my ...

Adapalene - Do I need to wash off the medicine in the morning?

I'm not quite sure hot to spply it. I understand that you apply a thin layer, but what after that? Do i wash it off like face wash? or do i keep ...