Brevoxyl Acne Wash Kit - which one should I use first the SFC Lotion or the Acne Wash ?

Before you do anything contact your dermatologist.

Which cream and face wash of salicylic acid is useful for oily and acne prone skin?

my skn is very oily and prone to acne... it is quite sensitive too... i need my acnes to be treated as soon as possible because now these have also ...

What are side effects if hydrocortisone lotion, usp 2.5% is rubbed in mouth?

Using the hydrocortisone lotion, usp 2.5% twice daily and Zyrtec 10mg tabs once daily at night to treat bumps, that appear/look like acne but are not ...

My son is 15 and is being put on accutane for his acne, any advice?

His Dr. told us not to go home and research it because it would scare us to death. Well I didnt listen and have researched until my eyes are crossed. ...

What will happen if your doctor prescribe you both Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Wash 5% and Retina- A?

I have Acne issues and my dermatologist prescribed me both medication above but when I researched Benzoyl Peroxide Topical Wash 5% they warned me not ...

I need to know what this gel is called?

Two years ago I went to a doctor in Malaysia for my acne issues. He prescribed a three step system to me. He gave me a Brevoxyl Creamy wash which ...