I have a bottle of expired naproxen, I need to take one for a toothe ache, will it harm me?

Probably not, although it may not be as strong.

Is Vetericyn harmful to use after the expiration date?

I have a ball python with some skin irritation on her tail. I have some vetericyn, but I can see that it expired last month. I want to soothe her ...

I took expired Clarinase!?

I've got a cold and yesterday I took 2 bills of Clarinase and just now I took one. Then I decided to check the expiration date to find out that ...

Why is every coupon I have in my new bottle of Ocuvite+50 expired?

I use this product every day as ordered by my doctor. It is some what expensive, never the less I take everyday.. My Problem is every month when I ...

Ty 500. Effectiveness past expiration date?

How long is it effective for past the expiration date? Is there any danger in taking it if the bottle expiration date is a few years ?

Is it safe to use Caladrly clear after it's expiration date?

I received a bottle of Caladryl Clear lotion from my grandmother but I noticed it expired in 2009 so it's been expired for 6 years. I have ...