I have a bottle of expired naproxen, I need to take one for a toothe ache, will it harm me?

Probably not, although it may not be as strong.

I found an old bottle of my Ritalin LA that expired in 7/2009, is it SAFE to take those?

I know this is not recommended and no doctor will, but I just want to know if it's going to harm me... I know old medicine loose their potency, ...

Why havent ive had a period after Implanon expiration?

My Implanon has been expired since July 2012 and my appointment to remove it is in January 2013, I have had a baby while on implanon 2 years ago and ...

Is Vetericyn harmful to use after the expiration date?

I have a ball python with some skin irritation on her tail. I have some vetericyn, but I can see that it expired last month. I want to soothe her ...

I took expired Clarinase!?

I've got a cold and yesterday I took 2 bills of Clarinase and just now I took one. Then I decided to check the expiration date to find out that ...