Anonymous

Is there a blood test to find out what the level of Melotonin is in your body?

Anonymous

Hello horsesbatchelor. I would answer yes. Regards pledge

My son has been on Depakote since March and all of the sudden in the last week he has become very?

tired again and I am trying to find out reasons for this. He has not missed any medication and he had a blood level check. His blood level was 104 in ...

Zyban - Does the insomnia continue throughout the course prescribed by the doctor?

I am not sleeping at all while taking this drug unless I use a prescribed sleeping pill. The sleeping pills are limited and can only be used ...

What should my Vitamin D level be in my blood test results?

My Dr. says my Vit. D level is low and I have the blood test results but I don't see it listed. Is it eGFR?

At what point would you go to the hospital for insomnia?

I have been unable to sleep for the past 5 days... I have a long history of chronic insomnia, which runs in the family. In the recent months ...

I've had Insomnia on going since the beginning of august almost 4 months now,?

... it's now got to the point of me not getting any sleep what so ever, I've been to the docs blood tests came out fine no problems what so ...