Anonymous

Is there a blood test to find out what the level of Melotonin is in your body?

Hello horsesbatchelor. I would answer yes. Regards pledge

My son has been on Depakote since March and all of the sudden in the last week he has become very?

tired again and I am trying to find out reasons for this. He has not missed any medication and he had a blood level check. His blood level was 104 in ...

Zyban - Does the insomnia continue throughout the course prescribed by the doctor?

I am not sleeping at all while taking this drug unless I use a prescribed sleeping pill. The sleeping pills are limited and can only be used ...

How can blood level of sodium be increased? What is normal level?

I recently had two blood test approximatley 8 weeks apart and both show low sodium. I currently take several blood pressure and heart related drugs; ...

What to do when I start to feel shakiness in my body?

yesterday I was admitted into the hospital because my body was trembling. Stiffness in the body, chills, shaking and headache. A blood test was taken ...

At what point would you go to the hospital for insomnia?

I have been unable to sleep for the past 5 days... I have a long history of chronic insomnia, which runs in the family. In the recent months ...