Anonymous

Is there a blood test to find out what the level of Melotonin is in your body?

Hello horsesbatchelor. I would answer yes. Regards pledge

How can Dilantin blood levels go from a low of 8.6 to a high of 21.6 in one week?

I had a blood test done to check my levels of Dilantin. They came back as 8.6.Doctor said go up one 100mg. pill because level was to low. By one week ...

My son has been on Depakote since March and all of the sudden in the last week he has become very?

tired again and I am trying to find out reasons for this. He has not missed any medication and he had a blood level check. His blood level was 104 in ...

I was on arimidex for 7-1/2 years and then switched to generic anastrozole in July 2011. My recent?

Blood test revealed one marker to be high... 11. It was always between 5-7.9. My doctor always made me repeat the blood test to make sure the level ...

Insomnia - Has anyone read about the study done on people who use sleeping pills?

There is a new study that states that people who use sleeping have a higher percentage of dying then someone who is not on the pills. it also says ...

At what point would you go to the hospital for insomnia?

I have been unable to sleep for the past 5 days... I have a long history of chronic insomnia, which runs in the family. In the recent months ...