Anonymous

Is there a blood test to find out what the level of Melotonin is in your body?

Anonymous

Hello horsesbatchelor. I would answer yes. Regards pledge

My son has been on Depakote since March and all of the sudden in the last week he has become very?

tired again and I am trying to find out reasons for this. He has not missed any medication and he had a blood level check. His blood level was 104 in ...

I was on arimidex for 7-1/2 years and then switched to generic anastrozole in July 2011. My recent?

Blood test revealed one marker to be high... 11. It was always between 5-7.9. My doctor always made me repeat the blood test to make sure the level ...

What should my Vitamin D level be in my blood test results?

My Dr. says my Vit. D level is low and I have the blood test results but I don't see it listed. Is it eGFR?

What to do when I start to feel shakiness in my body?

yesterday I was admitted into the hospital because my body was trembling. Stiffness in the body, chills, shaking and headache. A blood test was taken ...

Slightly high cortisol level?

My Dr though I had polycystic ovary syndrome based on my adult acne (I'm 27). Blood test came back with everything normal except my cortisol ...