Anonymous

Is there a blood test to find out what the level of Melotonin is in your body?

Anonymous

Hello horsesbatchelor. I would answer yes. Regards pledge

How can Dilantin blood levels go from a low of 8.6 to a high of 21.6 in one week?

I had a blood test done to check my levels of Dilantin. They came back as 8.6.Doctor said go up one 100mg. pill because level was to low. By one week ...

My son has been on Depakote since March and all of the sudden in the last week he has become very?

tired again and I am trying to find out reasons for this. He has not missed any medication and he had a blood level check. His blood level was 104 in ...

Zyban - Does the insomnia continue throughout the course prescribed by the doctor?

I am not sleeping at all while taking this drug unless I use a prescribed sleeping pill. The sleeping pills are limited and can only be used ...

Slightly high cortisol level?

My Dr though I had polycystic ovary syndrome based on my adult acne (I'm 27). Blood test came back with everything normal except my cortisol ...

I've had Insomnia on going since the beginning of august almost 4 months now,?

... it's now got to the point of me not getting any sleep what so ever, I've been to the docs blood tests came out fine no problems what so ...