Anonymous

Is there a blood test to find out what the level of Melotonin is in your body?

Anonymous

Hello horsesbatchelor. I would answer yes. Regards pledge

How can Dilantin blood levels go from a low of 8.6 to a high of 21.6 in one week?

I had a blood test done to check my levels of Dilantin. They came back as 8.6.Doctor said go up one 100mg. pill because level was to low. By one week ...

Zyban - Does the insomnia continue throughout the course prescribed by the doctor?

I am not sleeping at all while taking this drug unless I use a prescribed sleeping pill. The sleeping pills are limited and can only be used ...

I was on arimidex for 7-1/2 years and then switched to generic anastrozole in July 2011. My recent?

Blood test revealed one marker to be high... 11. It was always between 5-7.9. My doctor always made me repeat the blood test to make sure the level ...

At what point would you go to the hospital for insomnia?

I have been unable to sleep for the past 5 days... I have a long history of chronic insomnia, which runs in the family. In the recent months ...

I've had Insomnia on going since the beginning of august almost 4 months now,?

... it's now got to the point of me not getting any sleep what so ever, I've been to the docs blood tests came out fine no problems what so ...