Anonymous

Is there a blood test to find out what the level of Melotonin is in your body?

Anonymous

Hello horsesbatchelor. I would answer yes. Regards pledge

How can Dilantin blood levels go from a low of 8.6 to a high of 21.6 in one week?

I had a blood test done to check my levels of Dilantin. They came back as 8.6.Doctor said go up one 100mg. pill because level was to low. By one week ...

How can blood level of sodium be increased? What is normal level?

I recently had two blood test approximatley 8 weeks apart and both show low sodium. I currently take several blood pressure and heart related drugs; ...

What to do when I start to feel shakiness in my body?

yesterday I was admitted into the hospital because my body was trembling. Stiffness in the body, chills, shaking and headache. A blood test was taken ...

At what point would you go to the hospital for insomnia?

I have been unable to sleep for the past 5 days... I have a long history of chronic insomnia, which runs in the family. In the recent months ...

Slightly high cortisol level?

My Dr though I had polycystic ovary syndrome based on my adult acne (I'm 27). Blood test came back with everything normal except my cortisol ...