Blood Pressure - Is 150/80 consider to be a high pressure?

Yes it is.

Bystolic - Why is my blood pressure still so high?

I am 27 and was diagnosed with high blood pressure when I was 25. My father had high blood pressure and died of a heart attack at 49. I've been ...

Toprol-XL - OK to take 25 mg for SVT, pulse 56-60 beats, no high cholestero or high blood pressure?

Do not have high cholesterol or high blood pressure. After wearing a heart monitor for 2 wks my new cardiologist diagnosed me YESTERDAY to have SVT. ...

High Blood Pressure - my blood pressure seems to fluctuate, from 120/90 to 150/106, why?

Could it be becuase of my diet. I eat a lot of oreos and drink water every few days. I know I should chnag ethisn but sometimes that only sounds good ...

High Blood Pressure - High and low Blood Pressure what might be causing my pressure to one minute?

... being in the 160's, then later on it will be just under or just over 100. Which make me feel really light headed, I eat ok and drink plenty. ...

Did anyone take MoviPrep and experience high blood pressure?

I am 50 years old.. in good health.. Have never had high blood pressure. Just had my physical in May, 2013 and blood pressure was around 127/72. The ...