Blood Pressure - Is 150/80 consider to be a high pressure?

Yes it is.

High Blood Pressure - High and low Blood Pressure what might be causing my pressure to one minute?

... being in the 160's, then later on it will be just under or just over 100. Which make me feel really light headed, I eat ok and drink plenty. ...

Is Mirena removal related to elevated blood pressure?

My daughter recently had her Mirena removed and immediately her blood pressure became dangerously high. Drs are baffled and normal meds for high ...

High Blood Pressure - Yesterday day I checked my blood pressure found 154 high. My doctor told me?

... take indapamide.but still I'm not take it .what is best Madicen for my case to monitor my blood pressure? Chech my drugs list

Why is my blood pressure high for my age?

I am a 16 year old female and at my latest check-up my blood pressure was 120/80, which my physician said was high for my age. I am 5/6 and 110 ...

Can welbutrin lower blood pressure?

I am 38 and I have had high blood pressure all my life. It ranges from 150/94 to 183/118. I've been on welbutrin for about 2 weeks and now my BP ...