Blood Pressure - Is 150/80 consider to be a high pressure?

Yes it is.

Metformin and High blood pressure should I still take metformin if my blood pressure is high?

I am suppose to start taking Metformin for my PCOS but my blood pressure is 150/108 is it still safe to take Metformin when my blood pressure is this ...

Toprol-XL - OK to take 25 mg for SVT, pulse 56-60 beats, no high cholestero or high blood pressure?

Do not have high cholesterol or high blood pressure. After wearing a heart monitor for 2 wks my new cardiologist diagnosed me YESTERDAY to have SVT. ...

Bystolic - Blood pressure?

I have blood pressure reading of 160/95.. Doctor changed me to Bystolic been taking it 2 days and still get readings of 150/93.. How many days should ...

Is Mirena removal related to elevated blood pressure?

My daughter recently had her Mirena removed and immediately her blood pressure became dangerously high. Drs are baffled and normal meds for high ...

Is it good to walk while my blood pressure is high, now I am reading 150/95 and taking medicine?

Is it good to walk while my blood pressure is high, currently I am reading 150/95 and taking medicine. I want to walk, but I need to make sure if it ...