Blood Pressure - Is 150/80 consider to be a high pressure?

Yes it is.

Metformin and High blood pressure should I still take metformin if my blood pressure is high?

I am suppose to start taking Metformin for my PCOS but my blood pressure is 150/108 is it still safe to take Metformin when my blood pressure is this ...

High Blood Pressure - my blood pressure seems to fluctuate, from 120/90 to 150/106, why?

Could it be becuase of my diet. I eat a lot of oreos and drink water every few days. I know I should chnag ethisn but sometimes that only sounds good ...

Is Mirena removal related to elevated blood pressure?

My daughter recently had her Mirena removed and immediately her blood pressure became dangerously high. Drs are baffled and normal meds for high ...

Did anyone take MoviPrep and experience high blood pressure?

I am 50 years old.. in good health.. Have never had high blood pressure. Just had my physical in May, 2013 and blood pressure was around 127/72. The ...

Can welbutrin lower blood pressure?

I am 38 and I have had high blood pressure all my life. It ranges from 150/94 to 183/118. I've been on welbutrin for about 2 weeks and now my BP ...