Blood Pressure - Is 150/80 consider to be a high pressure?

Yes it is.

Metformin and High blood pressure should I still take metformin if my blood pressure is high?

I am suppose to start taking Metformin for my PCOS but my blood pressure is 150/108 is it still safe to take Metformin when my blood pressure is this ...

High Blood Pressure - High and low Blood Pressure what might be causing my pressure to one minute?

... being in the 160's, then later on it will be just under or just over 100. Which make me feel really light headed, I eat ok and drink plenty. ...

Is Mirena removal related to elevated blood pressure?

My daughter recently had her Mirena removed and immediately her blood pressure became dangerously high. Drs are baffled and normal meds for high ...

Help high blood pressure or going crazy?

Hello - I recently went to my doctor and the check my blood pressure it was at 150/100 then he checked it again 2 mins later and it went down to ...

High Blood Pressure - Yesterday day I checked my blood pressure found 154 high. My doctor told me?

... take indapamide.but still I'm not take it .what is best Madicen for my case to monitor my blood pressure? Chech my drugs list