Blood Pressure - Is 150/80 consider to be a high pressure?

Yes it is.

Metformin and High blood pressure should I still take metformin if my blood pressure is high?

I am suppose to start taking Metformin for my PCOS but my blood pressure is 150/108 is it still safe to take Metformin when my blood pressure is this ...

Toprol-XL - OK to take 25 mg for SVT, pulse 56-60 beats, no high cholestero or high blood pressure?

Do not have high cholesterol or high blood pressure. After wearing a heart monitor for 2 wks my new cardiologist diagnosed me YESTERDAY to have SVT. ...

High Blood Pressure - High and low Blood Pressure what might be causing my pressure to one minute?

... being in the 160's, then later on it will be just under or just over 100. Which make me feel really light headed, I eat ok and drink plenty. ...

Is Mirena removal related to elevated blood pressure?

My daughter recently had her Mirena removed and immediately her blood pressure became dangerously high. Drs are baffled and normal meds for high ...

Did anyone take MoviPrep and experience high blood pressure?

I am 50 years old.. in good health.. Have never had high blood pressure. Just had my physical in May, 2013 and blood pressure was around 127/72. The ...