Blood Pressure - Is 150/80 consider to be a high pressure?

Yes it is.

Toprol-XL - OK to take 25 mg for SVT, pulse 56-60 beats, no high cholestero or high blood pressure?

Do not have high cholesterol or high blood pressure. After wearing a heart monitor for 2 wks my new cardiologist diagnosed me YESTERDAY to have SVT. ...

Bystolic - Blood pressure?

I have blood pressure reading of 160/95.. Doctor changed me to Bystolic been taking it 2 days and still get readings of 150/93.. How many days should ...

High Blood Pressure - High and low Blood Pressure what might be causing my pressure to one minute?

... being in the 160's, then later on it will be just under or just over 100. Which make me feel really light headed, I eat ok and drink plenty. ...

Is Mirena removal related to elevated blood pressure?

My daughter recently had her Mirena removed and immediately her blood pressure became dangerously high. Drs are baffled and normal meds for high ...

Can Kyprolis cause unusually high blood pressure, particularly after several (5) cycles?

My blood pressure has been nominally high in the past five years. However, in my 6th cycle of Kyprolis, my blood pressure has spiked to 225/103. It ...