Blood Pressure - Is 150/80 consider to be a high pressure?

Yes it is.

Toprol-XL - OK to take 25 mg for SVT, pulse 56-60 beats, no high cholestero or high blood pressure?

Do not have high cholesterol or high blood pressure. After wearing a heart monitor for 2 wks my new cardiologist diagnosed me YESTERDAY to have SVT. ...

High Blood Pressure - my blood pressure seems to fluctuate, from 120/90 to 150/106, why?

Could it be becuase of my diet. I eat a lot of oreos and drink water every few days. I know I should chnag ethisn but sometimes that only sounds good ...

Is Mirena removal related to elevated blood pressure?

My daughter recently had her Mirena removed and immediately her blood pressure became dangerously high. Drs are baffled and normal meds for high ...

Help high blood pressure or going crazy?

Hello - I recently went to my doctor and the check my blood pressure it was at 150/100 then he checked it again 2 mins later and it went down to ...

Is it good to walk while my blood pressure is high, now I am reading 150/95 and taking medicine?

Is it good to walk while my blood pressure is high, currently I am reading 150/95 and taking medicine. I want to walk, but I need to make sure if it ...