Blood Pressure - Is 150/80 consider to be a high pressure?

Yes it is.

Bystolic - Blood pressure?

I have blood pressure reading of 160/95.. Doctor changed me to Bystolic been taking it 2 days and still get readings of 150/93.. How many days should ...

High Blood Pressure - High and low Blood Pressure what might be causing my pressure to one minute?

... being in the 160's, then later on it will be just under or just over 100. Which make me feel really light headed, I eat ok and drink plenty. ...

Did anyone take MoviPrep and experience high blood pressure?

I am 50 years old.. in good health.. Have never had high blood pressure. Just had my physical in May, 2013 and blood pressure was around 127/72. The ...

Help high blood pressure or going crazy?

Hello - I recently went to my doctor and the check my blood pressure it was at 150/100 then he checked it again 2 mins later and it went down to ...

High Blood Pressure - Yesterday day I checked my blood pressure found 154 high. My doctor told me?

... take indapamide.but still I'm not take it .what is best Madicen for my case to monitor my blood pressure? Chech my drugs list