Blood Pressure - Is 150/80 consider to be a high pressure?

Yes it is.

Metformin and High blood pressure should I still take metformin if my blood pressure is high?

I am suppose to start taking Metformin for my PCOS but my blood pressure is 150/108 is it still safe to take Metformin when my blood pressure is this ...

Toprol-XL - OK to take 25 mg for SVT, pulse 56-60 beats, no high cholestero or high blood pressure?

Do not have high cholesterol or high blood pressure. After wearing a heart monitor for 2 wks my new cardiologist diagnosed me YESTERDAY to have SVT. ...

Bystolic - Blood pressure?

I have blood pressure reading of 160/95.. Doctor changed me to Bystolic been taking it 2 days and still get readings of 150/93.. How many days should ...

Can Kyprolis cause unusually high blood pressure, particularly after several (5) cycles?

My blood pressure has been nominally high in the past five years. However, in my 6th cycle of Kyprolis, my blood pressure has spiked to 225/103. It ...

Help high blood pressure or going crazy?

Hello - I recently went to my doctor and the check my blood pressure it was at 150/100 then he checked it again 2 mins later and it went down to ...