Blood Pressure - Is 150/80 consider to be a high pressure?

Yes it is.

Metformin and High blood pressure should I still take metformin if my blood pressure is high?

I am suppose to start taking Metformin for my PCOS but my blood pressure is 150/108 is it still safe to take Metformin when my blood pressure is this ...

High Blood Pressure - my blood pressure seems to fluctuate, from 120/90 to 150/106, why?

Could it be becuase of my diet. I eat a lot of oreos and drink water every few days. I know I should chnag ethisn but sometimes that only sounds good ...

High Blood Pressure - High and low Blood Pressure what might be causing my pressure to one minute?

... being in the 160's, then later on it will be just under or just over 100. Which make me feel really light headed, I eat ok and drink plenty. ...

Is it good to walk while my blood pressure is high, now I am reading 150/95 and taking medicine?

Is it good to walk while my blood pressure is high, currently I am reading 150/95 and taking medicine. I want to walk, but I need to make sure if it ...

High Blood Pressure - Yesterday day I checked my blood pressure found 154 high. My doctor told me?

... take indapamide.but still I'm not take it .what is best Madicen for my case to monitor my blood pressure? Chech my drugs list