Blephamide - can this be safe for ears?

It is not really indicated for use in the ears ... so can't really say whether it's safe for the ears.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/blephamide.html

Anyone with ears that have turned a dusky green/blue color while on Wellbutrin?

Very strange -- The inside of the tops of my ears have changed to a strange dusky color. I believe it is from the long term use of Wellbutrin. ...

Is Clotrimazole Topical solution safe to treat ear yeast infection in a 4 year old?

My 4 year old had tubes placed in both ears and adenoids removed about 2 weeks ago, he was prescribed antibiotic (zithromax) and ear drops antibiotic ...

My 10mnth old baby has rashes/scabies on her ears. how can I treat it?

she had them on her hands but now they are on her outer and inside of her ears. she is always trying to scratch them. what medication should i use to ...

Macrobid - microbid can it cause ring in the ears..i took it for 15 days , I got dizzy and and?

... wobbly and weak, I have ringing in my ears a week now,will it go way, the ringing in my ears, it is driving my crazy Jessie 10

Why wont my ears stop ringing? Also is there any other treatment instead of T tubes in the ears?

I am 18 years old and have had 10 surgeries to place t tubes in my ears since I was three. They usually fall about about 6 months to a year at best ...

1 answer 10 days ago