Blephamide - can this be safe for ears?

It is not really indicated for use in the ears ... so can't really say whether it's safe for the ears.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/blephamide.html

Anyone with ears that have turned a dusky green/blue color while on Wellbutrin?

Very strange -- The inside of the tops of my ears have changed to a strange dusky color. I believe it is from the long term use of Wellbutrin. ...

Concern about a friends child maybe autism???

I am babysitting a friends son over the weekend. He is 3 years old. the things that concern me are. at any sign of a noise weather it be soft or loud ...

Ringing in ears?

What causes ringing in the ears? Is this disorder brain related. i.e. possible signal from the brain to the ears? Also, is this disorder more ...

Why wont my ears stop ringing? Also is there any other treatment instead of T tubes in the ears?

I am 18 years old and have had 10 surgeries to place t tubes in my ears since I was three. They usually fall about about 6 months to a year at best ...

Clogged feeling in ears, sensitivity to sound, pressure in ears?

Hello. I woke up today with a clogged ear feeling (in both ears) and with being overly sensitive to sounds, in the sense that when I hear certain ...