Blephamide - can this be safe for ears?

It is not really indicated for use in the ears ... so can't really say whether it's safe for the ears.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/blephamide.html

Is Clotrimazole Topical solution safe to treat ear yeast infection in a 4 year old?

My 4 year old had tubes placed in both ears and adenoids removed about 2 weeks ago, he was prescribed antibiotic (zithromax) and ear drops antibiotic ...

Ringing in ears?

What causes ringing in the ears? Is this disorder brain related. i.e. possible signal from the brain to the ears? Also, is this disorder more ...

Is there an antidote or medicine that will counter act the affects of azithrimicine?

such as loud ringing in the ears,dizziness,light headiness,feeling a loss of balance,pressure in the ears and top of head, sharp pain in the ears ...

Macrobid - microbid can it cause ring in the ears..i took it for 15 days , I got dizzy and and?

... wobbly and weak, I have ringing in my ears a week now,will it go way, the ringing in my ears, it is driving my crazy Jessie 10

Why wont my ears stop ringing? Also is there any other treatment instead of T tubes in the ears?

I am 18 years old and have had 10 surgeries to place t tubes in my ears since I was three. They usually fall about about 6 months to a year at best ...