Blephamide - can this be safe for ears?

It is not really indicated for use in the ears ... so can't really say whether it's safe for the ears.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/blephamide.html

My ears have been ringing for a month now and my doctor told me to take meclizine along with?

something I've been taking for 25 yrs now--zanax-If meclizine makes you sleepy and tired then I am afraid to take the two togeather. I ...

Anyone with ears that have turned a dusky green/blue color while on Wellbutrin?

Very strange -- The inside of the tops of my ears have changed to a strange dusky color. I believe it is from the long term use of Wellbutrin. ...

My 10mnth old baby has rashes/scabies on her ears. how can I treat it?

she had them on her hands but now they are on her outer and inside of her ears. she is always trying to scratch them. what medication should i use to ...

Is there an antidote or medicine that will counter act the affects of azithrimicine?

such as loud ringing in the ears,dizziness,light headiness,feeling a loss of balance,pressure in the ears and top of head, sharp pain in the ears ...

Can we use blephamide eye drops for ear?