Blephamide - can this be safe for ears?

It is not really indicated for use in the ears ... so can't really say whether it's safe for the ears.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/blephamide.html

Is Clotrimazole Topical solution safe to treat ear yeast infection in a 4 year old?

My 4 year old had tubes placed in both ears and adenoids removed about 2 weeks ago, he was prescribed antibiotic (zithromax) and ear drops antibiotic ...

Concern about a friends child maybe autism???

I am babysitting a friends son over the weekend. He is 3 years old. the things that concern me are. at any sign of a noise weather it be soft or loud ...

Can we use blephamide eye drops for ear?

Why wont my ears stop ringing? Also is there any other treatment instead of T tubes in the ears?

I am 18 years old and have had 10 surgeries to place t tubes in my ears since I was three. They usually fall about about 6 months to a year at best ...

Clogged feeling in ears, sensitivity to sound, pressure in ears?

Hello. I woke up today with a clogged ear feeling (in both ears) and with being overly sensitive to sounds, in the sense that when I hear certain ...