Blephamide - can this be safe for ears?

It is not really indicated for use in the ears ... so can't really say whether it's safe for the ears.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/blephamide.html

My ears have been ringing for a month now and my doctor told me to take meclizine along with?

something I've been taking for 25 yrs now--zanax-If meclizine makes you sleepy and tired then I am afraid to take the two togeather. I ...

My 10mnth old baby has rashes/scabies on her ears. how can I treat it?

she had them on her hands but now they are on her outer and inside of her ears. she is always trying to scratch them. what medication should i use to ...

Concern about a friends child maybe autism???

I am babysitting a friends son over the weekend. He is 3 years old. the things that concern me are. at any sign of a noise weather it be soft or loud ...

Ringing in ears?

What causes ringing in the ears? Is this disorder brain related. i.e. possible signal from the brain to the ears? Also, is this disorder more ...

Can we use blephamide eye drops for ear?