Blephamide - can this be safe for ears?

It is not really indicated for use in the ears ... so can't really say whether it's safe for the ears.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/blephamide.html

My ears have been ringing for a month now and my doctor told me to take meclizine along with?

something I've been taking for 25 yrs now--zanax-If meclizine makes you sleepy and tired then I am afraid to take the two togeather. I ...

Concern about a friends child maybe autism???

I am babysitting a friends son over the weekend. He is 3 years old. the things that concern me are. at any sign of a noise weather it be soft or loud ...

Ringing in ears?

What causes ringing in the ears? Is this disorder brain related. i.e. possible signal from the brain to the ears? Also, is this disorder more ...

Is there an antidote or medicine that will counter act the affects of azithrimicine?

such as loud ringing in the ears,dizziness,light headiness,feeling a loss of balance,pressure in the ears and top of head, sharp pain in the ears ...

Can we use blephamide eye drops for ear?