Blephamide - can this be safe for ears?

It is not really indicated for use in the ears ... so can't really say whether it's safe for the ears.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/blephamide.html

Anyone with ears that have turned a dusky green/blue color while on Wellbutrin?

Very strange -- The inside of the tops of my ears have changed to a strange dusky color. I believe it is from the long term use of Wellbutrin. ...

Is Clotrimazole Topical solution safe to treat ear yeast infection in a 4 year old?

My 4 year old had tubes placed in both ears and adenoids removed about 2 weeks ago, he was prescribed antibiotic (zithromax) and ear drops antibiotic ...

Concern about a friends child maybe autism???

I am babysitting a friends son over the weekend. He is 3 years old. the things that concern me are. at any sign of a noise weather it be soft or loud ...

Is there an antidote or medicine that will counter act the affects of azithrimicine?

such as loud ringing in the ears,dizziness,light headiness,feeling a loss of balance,pressure in the ears and top of head, sharp pain in the ears ...

Can we use blephamide eye drops for ear?