Blephamide - can this be safe for ears?

It is not really indicated for use in the ears ... so can't really say whether it's safe for the ears.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/blephamide.html

Anyone with ears that have turned a dusky green/blue color while on Wellbutrin?

Very strange -- The inside of the tops of my ears have changed to a strange dusky color. I believe it is from the long term use of Wellbutrin. ...

Is Clotrimazole Topical solution safe to treat ear yeast infection in a 4 year old?

My 4 year old had tubes placed in both ears and adenoids removed about 2 weeks ago, he was prescribed antibiotic (zithromax) and ear drops antibiotic ...

Is there an antidote or medicine that will counter act the affects of azithrimicine?

such as loud ringing in the ears,dizziness,light headiness,feeling a loss of balance,pressure in the ears and top of head, sharp pain in the ears ...

Can we use blephamide eye drops for ear?

Why wont my ears stop ringing? Also is there any other treatment instead of T tubes in the ears?

I am 18 years old and have had 10 surgeries to place t tubes in my ears since I was three. They usually fall about about 6 months to a year at best ...