Blephamide - can this be safe for ears?

It is not really indicated for use in the ears ... so can't really say whether it's safe for the ears.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/blephamide.html

My 10mnth old baby has rashes/scabies on her ears. how can I treat it?

she had them on her hands but now they are on her outer and inside of her ears. she is always trying to scratch them. what medication should i use to ...

Concern about a friends child maybe autism???

I am babysitting a friends son over the weekend. He is 3 years old. the things that concern me are. at any sign of a noise weather it be soft or loud ...

Is there an antidote or medicine that will counter act the affects of azithrimicine?

such as loud ringing in the ears,dizziness,light headiness,feeling a loss of balance,pressure in the ears and top of head, sharp pain in the ears ...

Can we use blephamide eye drops for ear?

Why wont my ears stop ringing? Also is there any other treatment instead of T tubes in the ears?

I am 18 years old and have had 10 surgeries to place t tubes in my ears since I was three. They usually fall about about 6 months to a year at best ...