Blephamide - can this be safe for ears?

It is not really indicated for use in the ears ... so can't really say whether it's safe for the ears.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/blephamide.html

Enalapril side effect - Ringing in the Ears?

I was prescribed Enalapril Maleate for high blood pressure, and after a month I developed the side effect of ringing in my ears. I have now been off ...

Is Clotrimazole Topical solution safe to treat ear yeast infection in a 4 year old?

My 4 year old had tubes placed in both ears and adenoids removed about 2 weeks ago, he was prescribed antibiotic (zithromax) and ear drops antibiotic ...

Ringing in ears?

What causes ringing in the ears? Is this disorder brain related. i.e. possible signal from the brain to the ears? Also, is this disorder more ...

Is there an antidote or medicine that will counter act the affects of azithrimicine?

such as loud ringing in the ears,dizziness,light headiness,feeling a loss of balance,pressure in the ears and top of head, sharp pain in the ears ...

Can we use blephamide eye drops for ear?