Bisacodyl - Is Bisacodyl a substitution for dulcolax?

Dulcolax is the brand name, bisacodyl is the generic name.

Dulcolax contains the drug bisacodyl.

Dulcolax - what are the side effects of long term use?

i have been using dulcolax for a few years to help with going to the toilet i would not be able to go on my own without using dulcolax what effects ...

Bisacodyl - Who manufacturers this product?

I'm doing pdr's for school, and i need to know who manufacturered the product Dulcolax, Lasix, Zidovudine and Phenylephrine?

Correct dosage for bisacodyl?

Help, What is the dosage for bisacodyl? Same as Dulcolax, I have 5 mg. pills and don't know if I should take one or two? thank you for any thing ...

HalfLytely and Bisacodyl - I have a colonscopy today at 10 a.m., but I have not evacuated after?

... taking the Bisacodyl an HalfLytely. What should I do?

Dulcolax - I noticed that it has already been asked but if possible wanted to ask again. Is taking?

... expired bisacodyl of a year and a half ago bad? Will there be any undesirable side-effects? I have these tablets in my cupboard and I suffer from ...