Bisacodyl - Is Bisacodyl a substitution for dulcolax?

Dulcolax is the brand name, bisacodyl is the generic name.

Dulcolax contains the drug bisacodyl.

Bisacodyl - Who manufacturers this product?

I'm doing pdr's for school, and i need to know who manufacturered the product Dulcolax, Lasix, Zidovudine and Phenylephrine?

Fleet Bisacodyl - I am a paraplegic and have been using the fleet enema bisacodyl for over 20+years?

... now. I use it every other day and have not experienced most of the symtoms. Now I can't get it and I have no idea what else to use. please ...

Breastfeeding - Can I take dulcolax (laxative) while still somewhat nursing my 12month old son?

The laxative is called dulcolax and ingredient bisacodyl USP &each pill is 5mg...

HalfLytely and Bisacodyl - I had forgotten I am scheduled for a colonoscopy/endoscopy tomorrow?

... morning and had a small omelett with spinach, onion and mushrooms around 8:00am today along with a medium coffee with cream & sugar. Will the ...