Bisacodyl - Is Bisacodyl a substitution for dulcolax?

Dulcolax is the brand name, bisacodyl is the generic name.

Dulcolax contains the drug bisacodyl.

Dulcolax - what are the side effects of long term use?

i have been using dulcolax for a few years to help with going to the toilet i would not be able to go on my own without using dulcolax what effects ...

Correct dosage for bisacodyl?

Help, What is the dosage for bisacodyl? Same as Dulcolax, I have 5 mg. pills and don't know if I should take one or two? thank you for any thing ...

Fleet Bisacodyl - I am a paraplegic and have been using the fleet enema bisacodyl for over 20+years?

... now. I use it every other day and have not experienced most of the symtoms. Now I can't get it and I have no idea what else to use. please ...

Breastfeeding - Can I take dulcolax (laxative) while still somewhat nursing my 12month old son?

The laxative is called dulcolax and ingredient bisacodyl USP &each pill is 5mg...