Birth Control - how long after u missed your depo shot does it take before u can get pregnant?

As soon as it is due you cannot count on it to protect you any longer. You may or may not return to fertility quickly. Every woman is different and there are a lot of variables. To be safest, as soon as you are overdue for your injection, you need to start using alternate barrier protection like condoms. If you are trying to get pregnant, again, it is hard to say but most women conceive within 12 months of stopping the injection. That is not to say you couldnt get pregnant right away. Some women regain fertility very quickly and others it takes a little longer.