Between differin and retin A micro which one works the best on depressed -rolling scars?

Perhaps a specialist would be able to address you question to the best of my knowledge, kindly do seek medical advice from a dermatologist.

Is retin A micro: SORIATANE (acitretin) Capsules? Please advice, thanks.

DIFFERIN Gel, 0.3% treats: Acne vulgaris: The common form of acne seen most often in teenagers or young adults, acne vulgaris is the result of overactive oil glands that become plugged, red, and inflamed. Most outbreaks of acne can be treated by keeping the skin clear and avoiding irritating soaps, foods, drinks, and cosmetics. Severe acne and acne in those who are prone to scarring can be treated with topical creams and anti-inflammatory medications. Skin damaged by acne can be improved with treatment by a dermatologist or facial technologist. Techniques include dermabrasion ("sanding"), removal of scar tissue via laser, and chemical peels. Acne is also called pimples.