When is the best time to take my two-pill prescription of Flomax?

I would say in the evening, but do confirm with your Dr.

"Flomax is usually taken once a day, approximately 30 minutes after a meal. Try to take this medication at the same time each day. Do not crush, chew, or open a Flomax capsule. Swallow it whole. Flomax lowers blood pressure and may cause dizziness or fainting, especially when you first start taking it, or when you start taking it again. Call your doctor if you have severe dizziness or feel like you might pass out.

You may feel very dizzy when you first wake up. Be careful when standing or sitting up from a lying position.

If you stop taking Flomax for any reason, call your doctor before you start taking it again. You may need a dose adjustment."

More information:

Take care,