Whats the best thing to take for swelling in ur face how & what will make it go down?

It depends on what caused the swelling. If it was trauma from a blow or from dental work, use ice packs to the site for 15-20 minutes every 1-2 hours while awake. If you are on no other medication that contradict, you can use some ibuprofen or Aleve for the swelling too. Swelling is inflammation so using an anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen or Aleve (Naproxen) can help. Dont discount the power of ice though. Ice can really help to reduce swelling and inflammation. If you dont see a reduction in the swelling after 24 hours then you need to be seen by a medical professional.