Will Bentyl show on a drug test as a Benzodiapine?

No it should not show up as a benzo but it can cause a false positive but that depends on the kind of test there using, hope this helps

How soon will adderall show up in a drug test?

I am taking a very important exam this coming week and need to focus for it. I used to be prescribed to Adderall up until last year, and still have ...

Bentyl help or hurt IBS-C?

I have a sluggish colon or IBS-C and I was wondering if Bentyl (dicylomine) would constipate me even more, or if it would help relax me to go easier?

Drug test coming - will Xanax and Klonopin show up?

I went out of town and broke down. my zanax was home so i took my aunts kolonapin. I have to take a drug test on thursfor a job ( todays monday). Do ...

Does suboxone show up on a court ordered drug test?

There have been some drug related charges filed in my immediate association with someone and that person has been trying to get off of opiate based ...

I just took a hydrocodon acetamephin basically vicodin, will it show up in drug test on Tueday?

i have orientation for a job on tuesday. if they give me a drug test will it show up? i wiegh about 248-250