Will Bentyl show on a drug test as a Benzodiapine?

No it should not show up as a benzo but it can cause a false positive but that depends on the kind of test there using, hope this helps

Will suboxone,even though it has an opiate in it,show up in any sstore bought test?

Im on suboxone and i want to buy the 5 or 10 panel drug test from the store before i apply at a really good job to see if it will show up. I like to ...

Bentyl help or hurt IBS-C?

I have a sluggish colon or IBS-C and I was wondering if Bentyl (dicylomine) would constipate me even more, or if it would help relax me to go easier?

Does suboxone show up on a court ordered drug test?

There have been some drug related charges filed in my immediate association with someone and that person has been trying to get off of opiate based ...

What will somas show up as in a methadone clinic's UA drug test?

I'm taking a test tomorrow but i took a couple unprescribed somas today and was told they dont show up in those tests... either that or ...

On a drug test, what wouls show up as m.o.b.?

had a randon drug test today and need what would show up as,nob or possable nop.