Will Bentyl show on a drug test as a Benzodiapine?

No it should not show up as a benzo but it can cause a false positive but that depends on the kind of test there using, hope this helps

Will suboxone,even though it has an opiate in it,show up in any sstore bought test?

Im on suboxone and i want to buy the 5 or 10 panel drug test from the store before i apply at a really good job to see if it will show up. I like to ...

Bentyl help or hurt IBS-C?

I have a sluggish colon or IBS-C and I was wondering if Bentyl (dicylomine) would constipate me even more, or if it would help relax me to go easier?

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

What will somas show up as in a methadone clinic's UA drug test?

I'm taking a test tomorrow but i took a couple unprescribed somas today and was told they dont show up in those tests... either that or ...

I just took a hydrocodon acetamephin basically vicodin, will it show up in drug test on Tueday?

i have orientation for a job on tuesday. if they give me a drug test will it show up? i wiegh about 248-250