Will Bentyl show on a drug test as a Benzodiapine?

No it should not show up as a benzo but it can cause a false positive but that depends on the kind of test there using, hope this helps

How soon will adderall show up in a drug test?

I am taking a very important exam this coming week and need to focus for it. I used to be prescribed to Adderall up until last year, and still have ...

Bentyl help or hurt IBS-C?

I have a sluggish colon or IBS-C and I was wondering if Bentyl (dicylomine) would constipate me even more, or if it would help relax me to go easier?

Will tramadol show up in a urine drug test and will it show up as an opiate?

My doctor has prescribed 150mg of tramadol a day for arthitis and chonic neck pain? I have been free of pain since I started taking it. The only ...

Drug test coming - will Xanax and Klonopin show up?

I went out of town and broke down. my zanax was home so i took my aunts kolonapin. I have to take a drug test on thursfor a job ( todays monday). Do ...

What will somas show up as in a methadone clinic's UA drug test?

I'm taking a test tomorrow but i took a couple unprescribed somas today and was told they dont show up in those tests... either that or ...