Will Bentyl show on a drug test as a Benzodiapine?

No it should not show up as a benzo but it can cause a false positive but that depends on the kind of test there using, hope this helps

How soon will adderall show up in a drug test?

I am taking a very important exam this coming week and need to focus for it. I used to be prescribed to Adderall up until last year, and still have ...

Drug test coming - will Xanax and Klonopin show up?

I went out of town and broke down. my zanax was home so i took my aunts kolonapin. I have to take a drug test on thursfor a job ( todays monday). Do ...

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

I just took a hydrocodon acetamephin basically vicodin, will it show up in drug test on Tueday?

i have orientation for a job on tuesday. if they give me a drug test will it show up? i wiegh about 248-250

On a drug test, what wouls show up as m.o.b.?

had a randon drug test today and need what would show up as,nob or possable nop.