Does Bentyl ever cause diarrhea?

Diarrhea is not a reported side effect of Bentyl,on the contrary it could cause as one of its side effects constipation, however, please seek medical advice from the doc/pharmacist who prescribed the med.

Take care, best wishes!

Yes, it can upon occasion cause diarrhea. Especially if you don't use it on a daily basis, which is the preferred method. But your body will normally balance itself back out pretty quickly. If this medication is new to you, you might want to give it a couple of weeks to allow your body to get used to it. If after that it continues to give you problems you should probably discuss changing it with your Dr. I hope this helps!
Lisa