Can I and should I take Benicar and Lisinopril togather?

If your dr has ordered them together, yes you should. Frequently more then one bp med is used because they get the bp down better.

Why do I need both an alpha and beta blocker for my high blood pressure?

I am taking both atenelol and benicar. from what I am reading here they do basically the same thing? would it been more beneficial to just increase ...

Hydrochlorothiazide/Lisinopril - We I have been on this never ending cycle of BP meds. Due to the?

... insurance will not pay for my benicar anymore. In June I was changed to losartan HCTZ I was on that for 4 weeks it didn't bring the pressure ...

High Blood Pressure - Difficult to accept living this way. 11 months into dx of hypertension and?

... subsequent med changes with horrible results. I'm presently on Lisinopril 20mg taken in AM and Metoprolol 25mg taken at night. At least 3 ...

High Blood Pressure - extreme drug sensitive reaction Have MS - Diabetic - Hypertension - hyper?

... sensitive to chemicals and medicine acute reaction to every blood pressure med tried. just tried Benicar reaction of chest tightness, muscle ...