Can I and should I take Benicar and Lisinopril togather?

If your dr has ordered them together, yes you should. Frequently more then one bp med is used because they get the bp down better.

What side effects can happen if I stop the hct in benicar hct?

my dr. wants to do a calcium test and took me off the benicar hct, just taking benicar without hct, have to be off the hct to do the test, what side ...

Hypertension - I was told by a friend that once you are on high blood pressure meds you are on for?

... life. does not the meds correct eventually so you no longer have to take? the med iam on is lisinopril 10mg 1 x a day

High Blood Pressure and meds?

I take Lisinopril 5mg daily. My HBP has been consistently around 180/97. Head hurts, I can feel my chest sharp pangs shooting through. I've had ...

Benicar HCT - any one get headaches from benicar?

i take benicar at night and i wake up with a head ache (mild hangover) and i dont drink

High Blood Pressure - extreme drug sensitive reaction Have MS - Diabetic - Hypertension - hyper?

... sensitive to chemicals and medicine acute reaction to every blood pressure med tried. just tried Benicar reaction of chest tightness, muscle ...