Can I and should I take Benicar and Lisinopril togather?

If your dr has ordered them together, yes you should. Frequently more then one bp med is used because they get the bp down better.

Hypertension - I was told by a friend that once you are on high blood pressure meds you are on for?

... life. does not the meds correct eventually so you no longer have to take? the med iam on is lisinopril 10mg 1 x a day

Why do I need both an alpha and beta blocker for my high blood pressure?

I am taking both atenelol and benicar. from what I am reading here they do basically the same thing? would it been more beneficial to just increase ...

Can benicar be used to treat hypertension or panic attacks?

my dad has hypertension and panic attacks along with high blood pressure and I wanted to know would it work just for his panic attacks.

High Blood Pressure and meds?

I take Lisinopril 5mg daily. My HBP has been consistently around 180/97. Head hurts, I can feel my chest sharp pangs shooting through. I've had ...

High Blood Pressure - extreme drug sensitive reaction Have MS - Diabetic - Hypertension - hyper?

... sensitive to chemicals and medicine acute reaction to every blood pressure med tried. just tried Benicar reaction of chest tightness, muscle ...