Can I and should I take Benicar and Lisinopril togather?

If your dr has ordered them together, yes you should. Frequently more then one bp med is used because they get the bp down better.

What side effects can happen if I stop the hct in benicar hct?

my dr. wants to do a calcium test and took me off the benicar hct, just taking benicar without hct, have to be off the hct to do the test, what side ...

Why do I need both an alpha and beta blocker for my high blood pressure?

I am taking both atenelol and benicar. from what I am reading here they do basically the same thing? would it been more beneficial to just increase ...

Can benicar be used to treat hypertension or panic attacks?

my dad has hypertension and panic attacks along with high blood pressure and I wanted to know would it work just for his panic attacks.

High Blood Pressure - Difficult to accept living this way. 11 months into dx of hypertension and?

... subsequent med changes with horrible results. I'm presently on Lisinopril 20mg taken in AM and Metoprolol 25mg taken at night. At least 3 ...

High Blood Pressure and meds?

I take Lisinopril 5mg daily. My HBP has been consistently around 180/97. Head hurts, I can feel my chest sharp pangs shooting through. I've had ...