Can I and should I take Benicar and Lisinopril togather?

If your dr has ordered them together, yes you should. Frequently more then one bp med is used because they get the bp down better.

What side effects can happen if I stop the hct in benicar hct?

my dr. wants to do a calcium test and took me off the benicar hct, just taking benicar without hct, have to be off the hct to do the test, what side ...

Hypertension - I was told by a friend that once you are on high blood pressure meds you are on for?

... life. does not the meds correct eventually so you no longer have to take? the med iam on is lisinopril 10mg 1 x a day

Can benicar be used to treat hypertension or panic attacks?

my dad has hypertension and panic attacks along with high blood pressure and I wanted to know would it work just for his panic attacks.

High Blood Pressure - Difficult to accept living this way. 11 months into dx of hypertension and?

... subsequent med changes with horrible results. I'm presently on Lisinopril 20mg taken in AM and Metoprolol 25mg taken at night. At least 3 ...

High Blood Pressure - extreme drug sensitive reaction Have MS - Diabetic - Hypertension - hyper?

... sensitive to chemicals and medicine acute reaction to every blood pressure med tried. just tried Benicar reaction of chest tightness, muscle ...