Can I and should I take Benicar and Lisinopril togather?

If your dr has ordered them together, yes you should. Frequently more then one bp med is used because they get the bp down better.

What side effects can happen if I stop the hct in benicar hct?

my dr. wants to do a calcium test and took me off the benicar hct, just taking benicar without hct, have to be off the hct to do the test, what side ...

Why do I need both an alpha and beta blocker for my high blood pressure?

I am taking both atenelol and benicar. from what I am reading here they do basically the same thing? would it been more beneficial to just increase ...

Hydrochlorothiazide/Lisinopril - We I have been on this never ending cycle of BP meds. Due to the?

... insurance will not pay for my benicar anymore. In June I was changed to losartan HCTZ I was on that for 4 weeks it didn't bring the pressure ...

High Blood Pressure and meds?

I take Lisinopril 5mg daily. My HBP has been consistently around 180/97. Head hurts, I can feel my chest sharp pangs shooting through. I've had ...

Benicar HCT - any one get headaches from benicar?

i take benicar at night and i wake up with a head ache (mild hangover) and i dont drink