Can I and should I take Benicar and Lisinopril togather?

If your dr has ordered them together, yes you should. Frequently more then one bp med is used because they get the bp down better.

Dr. raised lisinopril dose to 20 mg 1x day now blood pressure is 178/70 is that high?

prior blood pressure was 127/70 also taking metoprolol,lipitor just curious why pressure seems high

Hydrochlorothiazide/Lisinopril - We I have been on this never ending cycle of BP meds. Due to the?

... insurance will not pay for my benicar anymore. In June I was changed to losartan HCTZ I was on that for 4 weeks it didn't bring the pressure ...

Benicar HCT - any one get headaches from benicar?

i take benicar at night and i wake up with a head ache (mild hangover) and i dont drink

High Blood Pressure - extreme drug sensitive reaction Have MS - Diabetic - Hypertension - hyper?

... sensitive to chemicals and medicine acute reaction to every blood pressure med tried. just tried Benicar reaction of chest tightness, muscle ...