Can I and should I take Benicar and Lisinopril togather?

If your dr has ordered them together, yes you should. Frequently more then one bp med is used because they get the bp down better.

What side effects can happen if I stop the hct in benicar hct?

my dr. wants to do a calcium test and took me off the benicar hct, just taking benicar without hct, have to be off the hct to do the test, what side ...

Hypertension - I was told by a friend that once you are on high blood pressure meds you are on for?

... life. does not the meds correct eventually so you no longer have to take? the med iam on is lisinopril 10mg 1 x a day

Can benicar be used to treat hypertension or panic attacks?

my dad has hypertension and panic attacks along with high blood pressure and I wanted to know would it work just for his panic attacks.

Dr. raised lisinopril dose to 20 mg 1x day now blood pressure is 178/70 is that high?

prior blood pressure was 127/70 also taking metoprolol,lipitor just curious why pressure seems high

Benicar HCT - any one get headaches from benicar?

i take benicar at night and i wake up with a head ache (mild hangover) and i dont drink