Can I and should I take Benicar and Lisinopril togather?

If your dr has ordered them together, yes you should. Frequently more then one bp med is used because they get the bp down better.

Hypertension - I was told by a friend that once you are on high blood pressure meds you are on for?

... life. does not the meds correct eventually so you no longer have to take? the med iam on is lisinopril 10mg 1 x a day

Can benicar be used to treat hypertension or panic attacks?

my dad has hypertension and panic attacks along with high blood pressure and I wanted to know would it work just for his panic attacks.

Hydrochlorothiazide/Lisinopril - We I have been on this never ending cycle of BP meds. Due to the?

... insurance will not pay for my benicar anymore. In June I was changed to losartan HCTZ I was on that for 4 weeks it didn't bring the pressure ...

High Blood Pressure and meds?

I take Lisinopril 5mg daily. My HBP has been consistently around 180/97. Head hurts, I can feel my chest sharp pangs shooting through. I've had ...

Benicar HCT - any one get headaches from benicar?

i take benicar at night and i wake up with a head ache (mild hangover) and i dont drink