Benicar HCT - How long from taking my first dose should I expect to see, or feel an improvement?

Sorry to answer your question I need more information.
What are you taking it for and what are your symptoms?

Studfinder 30 Jun 2011

I would think that anyone taking Benicar would be hypertensive or pre-hypertensive. They might/should see a lower set of numbers for their BP within a few hours. Certainly within a day or two.
As "high BP" is termed "the silent killer", I would think they would not FEEL much of anything different. Some people on Benicar HCT would need to use the bathroom more frequently, but I'm not sure that's "feeling different".
I agree. We need more info.