What the does Benadryl showup as on a drug screen?

Benadryl isn't tested for, its an antihistamine.

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

Will 5 mg lortab be enough to show up on a drug screen for pain managemnt?

I just started pm and was prescribed 7.5 lortabs 3 to 4 times per day. I have 2 left and I also have one 5 mg lortab left over. My appt is next in a ...

Will antihistamines and cephalexin show a false reading on a drug screen?

i was given cephalexin and told to take benadryl due to being pregnant and sick. I was hit with a random drug test at work and it showed up ...

Lyrica on drug screen?

I am supposed to take 2 75 mg lyrica capsules per day but haven't been for a month. I go to pm dr next week and they will do another screen to ...

Has anyone had any drug screens done while on Harvoni to come back showing positive for?

Any results come back with things showing up on the drug screen other than what you have been prescribed? ... are not on or taking? ? Or does anyone ...