Been on xenical for a week and put 5 pound on dont no what when't wrong?

Are you still gaining weight? I have been on it for five days not & gained 1.2lbs. Please let me know how you are doing.

are you drinking plenty of water? have you reduced yr fat intake? are yr bowel movements normal? are you taking it during the course of each meal or immediately after? i was first told to take it prior to eating and it didnt work, have since started taking it with a meal and its starting to work!! have to checked out the interactions of this drug with any other medication you are taking?