Can bactrim cause a false positive drug test?

No. Bactrim will not give a false positive result.

I have been taking depakote for 10 years but recently my office gave me a urine test which came up?

false positive. Would depakote provide a false positive reading on a drug test ?

Can Lidocaine (patch) Cause A False Positive For Cocaine On A Drug Test?

One MD told me it can test positive for cocaine and another MD said it can not. Does anyone know for sure? The drug test I am asking about is a urine ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

Can xanax create a false positive on a drug test?

I recently took a drug test. I am prescribed & regularly take xanax. It was a dip stick test & sait I was positive for meth or anphetamines. ...