Can bactrim cause a false positive drug test?

No. Bactrim will not give a false positive result.

False/positive drug test results?

My husband was taking Advil and his drug test came back for a false/positive for THC

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...

What do you do when you get a *false positive on a drug test?

Who do you turn to??? I am going to nursing school to be an RN... Recently (last week) we had a drug test done, Mine came back positive for ...

So I took two pregnancy test?

Because my period had been absent, and i had symptoms. the first i took around 7 pm it was false. The second i took first thing in the morning around ...

It's not a question but a statement. I just wanted to put it out there that Doxepin caused me to?

... have a false positive for benzodiazepins on my drug test. They swore it couldn't be doxepin at all (for a whole month!) But 4 days after I ...