Can bactrim cause a false positive drug test?

No. Bactrim will not give a false positive result.

I have been taking depakote for 10 years but recently my office gave me a urine test which came up?

false positive. Would depakote provide a false positive reading on a drug test ?

Can the drug Protonix cause a false positive for marijuana in a urine drug test?

I have a friend who is 65yrs old . Never did any kind of illegal drugs. He failed a drug test while?failed a drug test. It showed trace Marijuana. ...

Can Lidocaine (patch) Cause A False Positive For Cocaine On A Drug Test?

One MD told me it can test positive for cocaine and another MD said it can not. Does anyone know for sure? The drug test I am asking about is a urine ...

I need help. My sister tested positive for methadone in a court ordered drug test. It came back?

... positive in the urine test but not the hair test. She is on the following medications but I can't find a site that tells me if any of these ...