Bactrim DS - Is Bactrim really OK for a tooth ache/infection? I don't see that listed?

only if this infection is bacterial or protozoal in nature. you may also find more under its generic name Co-trimoxazole. but your local pharmacy can usually have access to more in depth information than the general public.

unhappy09 11 Sep 2009

I'm not a doctor, but I used to take bactrim for acne and was told by the doctor that even though it is an antibiotic, it will not treat things as far as viral infections and colds. Other than that info that came from my doctor, I don't know.

phillip6103 14 Sep 2009

that coincides directly within my answer to his question