Bacterial Vaginitis - Can I take pennicellin 500, to cure vaginities?

Its not a good idea to take an antibiotic when you dont know what the infection is. also its not the drug of choice for bv See your Dr.and this time take all of the medicine he gives you. You should not stop an antibiotic until you have taken all of them. Therefore you should not have any antibiotics laying around.

What you need to take is what your doctor prescribes you for this particular infection! I am not a doctor or a nurse , but this is just common sense. Go see your doctor and he or she will prescribe the right medication, if needed for the condition that you have, don't self diagnose or self medicate.
Good luck to you!
~~happybrandee!!