Bacterial vaginitis - can you treat BV with Keflex?

It may help but there are other more effective medicines for bacterial vaginitis such as metronidazole (and others ... please see link below).

Reviews for MetroGel Vaginal to treat Bacterial Vaginitis - the reviewer indicated heavy discharge?

... i wonder what sort? I am seeing white spongy discharge. is this normal or indicative of a bigger issue? please advise!

Bacterial Vaginitis - I have heard that a male sex partner can reinfect a female after being treated

... for BV. What exactly does the male partner get, if not BV, and what is used to treat it?

Hello - I just came across this website when I was doing some research on bacterial vaginitis. I?

... have chronic BV and am going to the gynecologist once again tomorrow, hoping to be started on a different drug regimen (Flagyl clears is up, but ...