Bacterial vaginitis - can you treat BV with Keflex?

It may help but there are other more effective medicines for bacterial vaginitis such as metronidazole (and others ... please see link below).

http://www.drugs.com/condition/bacterial-vaginosis.html

Reviews for MetroGel Vaginal to treat Bacterial Vaginitis - the reviewer indicated heavy discharge?

... i wonder what sort? I am seeing white spongy discharge. is this normal or indicative of a bigger issue? please advise!

I'm not sure clindamycin phosphate for bacterial vaginitis is working?

I've been using it for three days, and it comes out of me. I lie down right away but as soon as i get up and walk around in the morning it all ...

Bacterial Vaginitis - I have had bv for four years. I have took everything and nothing works. I'm?

... miserable!!! Please help. I'm using water works now and still having BV nonstop. What can I do?

Hello - I just came across this website when I was doing some research on bacterial vaginitis. I?

... have chronic BV and am going to the gynecologist once again tomorrow, hoping to be started on a different drug regimen (Flagyl clears is up, but ...

1 answer 6 days ago