Bacterial Infection - can ciprofloxacin, be used to fight infection in the mouth?

Yes, if the bacteria is sensitive to it.

Does ciprofloxacin cause dizziness or confusion?

im on a lot of meds 4 my heart. i am 45yrs of age & ive had bypass surgey & i have heart disease.

Is ciprofloxacin 750mg that is used for vet use safe for humans?

My friend has a UTI & is taking cipro 750mg that was prescribed to her dog for a bacterial infection... is this safe?

Can Implanon cause vaginal infections (Y.I., or B.V.) every month, & rash around the mouth?

I had the Implanon implanted July of 2011, before that I took the pill. I was fine August of 2011 and come September I got a vaginal infection. Every ...

How long after last dose of metronidazole?

I had a bacterial infection. My doctor prescribed me to take metronidazole twice a day for seven days. During this he said that I could not have any ...

Can I use ciprofloxacin to treat a tooth infection?

I went to my doctor He said I have bacteria in my vagina so he prescribed me ciprofloxacin to treat it My tooth hurts and I believe it's ...