What is this pill - with 'AZ 323' yellow and oval imprint?

Anonymous

I have been searching for the imprint you provided and came up empty handed.

I suggest you take the pill to your local pharmacy for proper indetification, or call poison control at 1-800-222-1222.

Take care,

masso.-

Cloc102 2 May 2013

I will thanx

Anonymous 2 May 2013

No problem, best of luck.

Pill imprint AZ 323 has been identified as Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg manufactured by A&Z Pharmaceutical Inc.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/az-323-22071.html

It is an over-the-counter treatment for cold and flu symptoms and is a store-brand equivalent of Tylenol Cold & Flu Severe.