When I awake from sleeping and stand on the floor pain in my foot?

I deduct form the information you provide that you suffer from absorbine athletes foot, and you take the medication Sta-D for a different condition, and you would like to know if what you experience is a side effect form the medication.

Please read the following information I have provided you with:

Sta-D Side Effects

Please note - some side effects for Sta-D may not be reported. Always consult your doctor or healthcare specialist for medical advice. You may also report side effects to the FDA.

Side Effects of Sta-D - for the Consumer

Sta-D Sustained-Release Tablets

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Sta-D Sustained-Release Tablets: