Can I take Avelox and Osteo Bi-Flex at the same time?

It should be okay for you to take Avelox while you are taking Osteo Bi-Flex, but best to separate the doses by 2 to 3 hours to prevent any problems with absorptions (just a precaution).

There is no known interaction between Avelox and Osteo Bi-Flex, however it does not mean that no interactions exist.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1659-1031,654-10633

I would recommed either a probiotic or active culture yogurt with the avelox to prevent diarrhea.

Yes, but I would take the supplement at least 4 hours after the avelox. It's one of those drugs where antacids and vitamin/mineral supplements can effect how it works if taken within 8 hours before or 4 hours after. Hope this helps!
Lisa