Avelox for kidney infection or cystitis?

Anonymous

I don't knw if this is what you want?

Bladder Cystitis Diseases
Need a specialist? Ultrasound? Suffering from kidney stones? Try here.

Avelox are used for:
Treating infections caused by certain bacteria.

Avelox are a fluoroquinolone. It works by killing sensitive bacteria by stopping the production of essential proteins needed by the bacteria to survive.

Do NOT use Avelox if:
you are allergic to any ingredient in Avelox or to any other quinolone antibiotic (eg, levofloxacin)
you have certain types of irregular heartbeat (eg, QT prolongation) or low blood potassium levels
you are taking cisapride, a class IA or III antiarrhythmic (eg, amiodarone, procainamide, quinidine, sotalol), astemizole, or terfenadine
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.

Avelox is not used to treat UTI infections