she had it her mouth but i don't know if she swallowed any
14 Aug 2009
A baby would have to swallow a large portion of the tube to get very sick. However, whenever in doubt, its best to call the poison control center immediately when a child swallows ANY medicine or chemical. There number is 1-800-222-1222. I keep this number stored in my cell phone, and every parent or childcare provider should keep it on hand. I hope all is well, Manda
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
2 answers • 28 Jun 2010
1 answer • 11 Oct 2010
My son has broken out with really bad diaper rash & Desitin or corn starch is not working & I think this is what his doctor prescribe last ...
4 answers • 27 Jun 2011
I have a 4yr old daughter who woke up before me, im usually a light sleeper but this time i wasnt, somehow she got into my bedroom locked bathroom ...
0 answers • 6 Aug 2015