What is the auxilary label for havrix?

Anonymous

Hello nana0305. To date there is none available. Regards, pledge

What do you mean, auxilary label? I don't understand.

What does the letter stand for before a ingredient on a Supplement Fact Label?

Examples on label: L-Phenylalanine L-Tourine L-Tyrosine L-Glycine What do the "L" 's stand for in these types of ingredients .

I had the Havrix vavvination 2years ago and neglected to return for my booster shot. Do I have to?

... have the injection again? And are there any dangers? Is it possible to have blood test to see if I still have immunity? Thank you

Reaction to antabuse?

I have been taking anabuse for a while now. I had purchased a new body lotion not checking the label. My skin started burning, turning red, and also ...

I have found a new off-label med that has greatly helped my migraines. Anyone else tried it?

Or anyone else interested in it? It's called Namenda and is given to Alzheimers patients at a dose of 20 mg. But given off-label for migraines ...

Off label treatment for anxiety and panic?

I have pretty severe anxiety, and panic disorder, and I am wondering about off - label treatment. I have tried many medications, antidepressants only ...