What is the auxilary label for havrix?

Hello nana0305. To date there is none available. Regards, pledge

What do you mean, auxilary label? I don't understand.

What does the letter stand for before a ingredient on a Supplement Fact Label?

Examples on label: L-Phenylalanine L-Tourine L-Tyrosine L-Glycine What do the "L" 's stand for in these types of ingredients .

I had the Havrix vavvination 2years ago and neglected to return for my booster shot. Do I have to?

... have the injection again? And are there any dangers? Is it possible to have blood test to see if I still have immunity? Thank you

I have found a new off-label med that has greatly helped my migraines. Anyone else tried it?

Or anyone else interested in it? It's called Namenda and is given to Alzheimers patients at a dose of 20 mg. But given off-label for migraines ...

Is NDC code required to appear on both 'bottle carton' and 'label' of same bottle?

We have several OTC products that we are commericializing in bottle of different counts. We have a concern like can we keep NDC code on the outer ...

Should I continue to take my levothyroxine and my prenatal vitamin at the same time?

I am 21 weeks pregnant and JUST noticed the warning label on my levothyroxine bottle that states "avoid calcium and iron supplements for 4 ...