What is the auxilary label for havrix?

Anonymous

Hello nana0305. To date there is none available. Regards, pledge

What do you mean, auxilary label? I don't understand.

What does the letter stand for before a ingredient on a Supplement Fact Label?

Examples on label: L-Phenylalanine L-Tourine L-Tyrosine L-Glycine What do the "L" 's stand for in these types of ingredients .

I had the Havrix vavvination 2years ago and neglected to return for my booster shot. Do I have to?

... have the injection again? And are there any dangers? Is it possible to have blood test to see if I still have immunity? Thank you

How many of you know how to prevent making a mistake with your meds?

Since we've had several "mistakes" lately, it seems to me people need to hear the tips. 1. Use a weekly pill box so you know you took ...

I have found a new off-label med that has greatly helped my migraines. Anyone else tried it?

Or anyone else interested in it? It's called Namenda and is given to Alzheimers patients at a dose of 20 mg. But given off-label for migraines ...

Plan B One-Step - Dosis for Plan B?

Hello, I had unprotected sex yesterday around 3pm. I already took the 2 pills together as it was label in the package, however, I was concern about ...