What is the auxilary label for havrix?

Anonymous

Hello nana0305. To date there is none available. Regards, pledge

What do you mean, auxilary label? I don't understand.

What does the letter stand for before a ingredient on a Supplement Fact Label?

Examples on label: L-Phenylalanine L-Tourine L-Tyrosine L-Glycine What do the "L" 's stand for in these types of ingredients .

I had the Havrix vavvination 2years ago and neglected to return for my booster shot. Do I have to?

... have the injection again? And are there any dangers? Is it possible to have blood test to see if I still have immunity? Thank you

Red Yeast Rice - Does the "toxic" citrinin have to be listed on the label ingredients ?

I just started taking Red Yeast Rice per my doctors suggestion for moderately elevated cholesterol. I have read to avoid the "toxic" ...

Has anyone been denied a drug previously paid fo, because it is an off label drug thanks?

I have been on a drug for over ten years and all of a sudden medicare partd- is denying the claim. For ten years they have known it is an off label ...

How many of you know how to prevent making a mistake with your meds?

Since we've had several "mistakes" lately, it seems to me people need to hear the tips. 1. Use a weekly pill box so you know you took ...