What is the auxilary label for havrix?

Anonymous

Hello nana0305. To date there is none available. Regards, pledge

What do you mean, auxilary label? I don't understand.

What does the letter stand for before a ingredient on a Supplement Fact Label?

Examples on label: L-Phenylalanine L-Tourine L-Tyrosine L-Glycine What do the "L" 's stand for in these types of ingredients .

Has anyone been denied a drug previously paid fo, because it is an off label drug thanks?

I have been on a drug for over ten years and all of a sudden medicare partd- is denying the claim. For ten years they have known it is an off label ...

How many of you know how to prevent making a mistake with your meds?

Since we've had several "mistakes" lately, it seems to me people need to hear the tips. 1. Use a weekly pill box so you know you took ...

I have found a new off-label med that has greatly helped my migraines. Anyone else tried it?

Or anyone else interested in it? It's called Namenda and is given to Alzheimers patients at a dose of 20 mg. But given off-label for migraines ...

There is an "AR" in my name on my prescription label. What is the definition of this descriptor?

My name reads like Jane (AR) Doe on my label, but labels from a mail order company do not include this abbreviation.