What is the auxilary label for havrix?

Anonymous

Hello nana0305. To date there is none available. Regards, pledge

What do you mean, auxilary label? I don't understand.

What does the letter stand for before a ingredient on a Supplement Fact Label?

Examples on label: L-Phenylalanine L-Tourine L-Tyrosine L-Glycine What do the "L" 's stand for in these types of ingredients .

Reaction to antabuse?

I have been taking anabuse for a while now. I had purchased a new body lotion not checking the label. My skin started burning, turning red, and also ...

I have found a new off-label med that has greatly helped my migraines. Anyone else tried it?

Or anyone else interested in it? It's called Namenda and is given to Alzheimers patients at a dose of 20 mg. But given off-label for migraines ...

There is an "AR" in my name on my prescription label. What is the definition of this descriptor?

My name reads like Jane (AR) Doe on my label, but labels from a mail order company do not include this abbreviation.

Plan B One-Step - Dosis for Plan B?

Hello, I had unprotected sex yesterday around 3pm. I already took the 2 pills together as it was label in the package, however, I was concern about ...