What is the auxilary label for havrix?

Hello nana0305. To date there is none available. Regards, pledge

What do you mean, auxilary label? I don't understand.

Red Yeast Rice - Does the "toxic" citrinin have to be listed on the label ingredients ?

I just started taking Red Yeast Rice per my doctors suggestion for moderately elevated cholesterol. I have read to avoid the "toxic" ...

How many of you know how to prevent making a mistake with your meds?

Since we've had several "mistakes" lately, it seems to me people need to hear the tips. 1. Use a weekly pill box so you know you took ...

I have found a new off-label med that has greatly helped my migraines. Anyone else tried it?

Or anyone else interested in it? It's called Namenda and is given to Alzheimers patients at a dose of 20 mg. But given off-label for migraines ...

There is an "AR" in my name on my prescription label. What is the definition of this descriptor?

My name reads like Jane (AR) Doe on my label, but labels from a mail order company do not include this abbreviation.

Is NDC code required to appear on both 'bottle carton' and 'label' of same bottle?

We have several OTC products that we are commericializing in bottle of different counts. We have a concern like can we keep NDC code on the outer ...