What is the auxilary label for havrix?

Anonymous

Hello nana0305. To date there is none available. Regards, pledge

What do you mean, auxilary label? I don't understand.

Reaction to antabuse?

I have been taking anabuse for a while now. I had purchased a new body lotion not checking the label. My skin started burning, turning red, and also ...

Red Yeast Rice - Does the "toxic" citrinin have to be listed on the label ingredients ?

I just started taking Red Yeast Rice per my doctors suggestion for moderately elevated cholesterol. I have read to avoid the "toxic" ...

How many of you know how to prevent making a mistake with your meds?

Since we've had several "mistakes" lately, it seems to me people need to hear the tips. 1. Use a weekly pill box so you know you took ...

There is an "AR" in my name on my prescription label. What is the definition of this descriptor?

My name reads like Jane (AR) Doe on my label, but labels from a mail order company do not include this abbreviation.

Plan B One-Step - Dosis for Plan B?

Hello, I had unprotected sex yesterday around 3pm. I already took the 2 pills together as it was label in the package, however, I was concern about ...