What is the auxilary label for havrix?

Hello nana0305. To date there is none available. Regards, pledge

What do you mean, auxilary label? I don't understand.

Reaction to antabuse?

I have been taking anabuse for a while now. I had purchased a new body lotion not checking the label. My skin started burning, turning red, and also ...

Has anyone been denied a drug previously paid fo, because it is an off label drug thanks?

I have been on a drug for over ten years and all of a sudden medicare partd- is denying the claim. For ten years they have known it is an off label ...

I have found a new off-label med that has greatly helped my migraines. Anyone else tried it?

Or anyone else interested in it? It's called Namenda and is given to Alzheimers patients at a dose of 20 mg. But given off-label for migraines ...

Plan B One-Step - Dosis for Plan B?

Hello, I had unprotected sex yesterday around 3pm. I already took the 2 pills together as it was label in the package, however, I was concern about ...

Is NDC code required to appear on both 'bottle carton' and 'label' of same bottle?

We have several OTC products that we are commericializing in bottle of different counts. We have a concern like can we keep NDC code on the outer ...