What is the auxilary label for havrix?

Anonymous

Hello nana0305. To date there is none available. Regards, pledge

What do you mean, auxilary label? I don't understand.

What does the letter stand for before a ingredient on a Supplement Fact Label?

Examples on label: L-Phenylalanine L-Tourine L-Tyrosine L-Glycine What do the "L" 's stand for in these types of ingredients .

I had the Havrix vavvination 2years ago and neglected to return for my booster shot. Do I have to?

... have the injection again? And are there any dangers? Is it possible to have blood test to see if I still have immunity? Thank you

Red Yeast Rice - Does the "toxic" citrinin have to be listed on the label ingredients ?

I just started taking Red Yeast Rice per my doctors suggestion for moderately elevated cholesterol. I have read to avoid the "toxic" ...

I have found a new off-label med that has greatly helped my migraines. Anyone else tried it?

Or anyone else interested in it? It's called Namenda and is given to Alzheimers patients at a dose of 20 mg. But given off-label for migraines ...

There is an "AR" in my name on my prescription label. What is the definition of this descriptor?

My name reads like Jane (AR) Doe on my label, but labels from a mail order company do not include this abbreviation.