What is the auxilary label for havrix?

Hello nana0305. To date there is none available. Regards, pledge

What do you mean, auxilary label? I don't understand.

I had the Havrix vavvination 2years ago and neglected to return for my booster shot. Do I have to?

... have the injection again? And are there any dangers? Is it possible to have blood test to see if I still have immunity? Thank you

Reaction to antabuse?

I have been taking anabuse for a while now. I had purchased a new body lotion not checking the label. My skin started burning, turning red, and also ...

How many of you know how to prevent making a mistake with your meds?

Since we've had several "mistakes" lately, it seems to me people need to hear the tips. 1. Use a weekly pill box so you know you took ...

Plan B One-Step - Dosis for Plan B?

Hello, I had unprotected sex yesterday around 3pm. I already took the 2 pills together as it was label in the package, however, I was concern about ...

Off label treatment for anxiety and panic?

I have pretty severe anxiety, and panic disorder, and I am wondering about off - label treatment. I have tried many medications, antidepressants only ...

1 answer 16 days ago