Can I take ativan and clonezepam?

You can if your doctor recommends you to. Otherwise you should not.

I am 25 weeks pregnant and have taken Ativan 1mg (prescribed before pregnancy) daily for anxiety?

I just read that Ativan is a Category D drug & can harm the fetus and pose a threat for neonatal withdrawl. I have quit taking the Ativan (upon ...

How long are the effects of 1 MG Ativan?

I took 1 mg of Ativan Sunday at noon after taking 2 mg of Ativan the night before for an anxiety attack. I am going to be seeing my girlfriend for ...

Hi. everyone. I have a question and Im hoping?

Somebody can help. I ran out of my ativan that I've been taking on a regular basis for 6 yrs. My new script is due to be picked up this upcoming ...

Could I be dependent on ativan in this situation?

3 weeks ago I finished a slow taper off of Remeron, that I had been on a year. That was originally given to me for sleep and to get me off of a ...

Can I take 3 clonezepam (0.5 mg) & one tramadol (50 mg) just before going to sleep? The Clonezepam?

... is for muscle tightness in my jaw and the tramadol is for osteoarthritis