Can I take ativan and clonezepam?

You can if your doctor recommends you to. Otherwise you should not.

How long are the effects of 1 MG Ativan?

I took 1 mg of Ativan Sunday at noon after taking 2 mg of Ativan the night before for an anxiety attack. I am going to be seeing my girlfriend for ...

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Im on Clonazepam 1mg along with Mirtazepine30 mg .I would like to use ativan which was better for me

I have been put on Clonazepam 0.5mg X 2 & Mirtazepine 30 mg for anxiety depression and restlessness.Previous to this I was on Ativan 1mg X 2 ...

Can I take 3 clonezepam (0.5 mg) & one tramadol (50 mg) just before going to sleep? The Clonezepam?

... is for muscle tightness in my jaw and the tramadol is for osteoarthritis

How do I safely taper off of Ativan? I am currently on .5 mg Ativan per day and really experienced?

... harsh side effects to get down to such a low dosage. I would really love to get completely off of Ativan so that I may pursue my dream of having ...