Can I take ativan and clonezepam?

You can if your doctor recommends you to. Otherwise you should not.

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?

Ativan looks different - has something changed?

I just got put back on Ativan but I noticed that the pill looks different it's a small white circle pill one side has 57 other has a moon??? ...

How long are the effects of 1 MG Ativan?

I took 1 mg of Ativan Sunday at noon after taking 2 mg of Ativan the night before for an anxiety attack. I am going to be seeing my girlfriend for ...

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Im on Clonazepam 1mg along with Mirtazepine30 mg .I would like to use ativan which was better for me

I have been put on Clonazepam 0.5mg X 2 & Mirtazepine 30 mg for anxiety depression and restlessness.Previous to this I was on Ativan 1mg X 2 ...