Can I take ativan and clonezepam?

You can if your doctor recommends you to. Otherwise you should not.

I Ativan normally used to treat Alzheimers?

My mother-in-law was just perscribed Ativan because she gets agitated and tries to "escape" from her group home. The doctors perscribed ...

Ativan looks different - has something changed?

I just got put back on Ativan but I noticed that the pill looks different it's a small white circle pill one side has 57 other has a moon??? ...

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Hi. everyone. I have a question and Im hoping?

Somebody can help. I ran out of my ativan that I've been taking on a regular basis for 6 yrs. My new script is due to be picked up this upcoming ...

Could I be dependent on ativan in this situation?

3 weeks ago I finished a slow taper off of Remeron, that I had been on a year. That was originally given to me for sleep and to get me off of a ...