Can I take ativan and clonezepam?

You can if your doctor recommends you to. Otherwise you should not.

Ativan looks different - has something changed?

I just got put back on Ativan but I noticed that the pill looks different it's a small white circle pill one side has 57 other has a moon??? ...

I am 25 weeks pregnant and have taken Ativan 1mg (prescribed before pregnancy) daily for anxiety?

I just read that Ativan is a Category D drug & can harm the fetus and pose a threat for neonatal withdrawl. I have quit taking the Ativan (upon ...

How long are the effects of 1 MG Ativan?

I took 1 mg of Ativan Sunday at noon after taking 2 mg of Ativan the night before for an anxiety attack. I am going to be seeing my girlfriend for ...

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Ativan is extremely high in $$$, which generic of lorazepam works best??

Ativan has been a life saver for me: but can no longer afford the name brand , and I am afraid of using generics, as I have tried other meds in the ...