Can I take ativan and clonezepam?

You can if your doctor recommends you to. Otherwise you should not.

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?

I Ativan normally used to treat Alzheimers?

My mother-in-law was just perscribed Ativan because she gets agitated and tries to "escape" from her group home. The doctors perscribed ...

Ativan looks different - has something changed?

I just got put back on Ativan but I noticed that the pill looks different it's a small white circle pill one side has 57 other has a moon??? ...

I am 25 weeks pregnant and have taken Ativan 1mg (prescribed before pregnancy) daily for anxiety?

I just read that Ativan is a Category D drug & can harm the fetus and pose a threat for neonatal withdrawl. I have quit taking the Ativan (upon ...

Hi. everyone. I have a question and Im hoping?

Somebody can help. I ran out of my ativan that I've been taking on a regular basis for 6 yrs. My new script is due to be picked up this upcoming ...