Atelvia - is altevia gluten free?

Have you tried contacting the manufacturer directly?
Atelvia manufactured by:
Norwich Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
North Norwich, NY 13814
Marketed by:
Warner Chilcott (US), LLC
Rockaway, NJ 07866
1-800-521-8813

Just confirming that Ranitidine Syrup is gluten-free?

(I see that Ranitidine itself is gluten-free as listed on a gluten-free drug list... so I'm assuming the syrup is also GF, but wanted to be ...

Is sucralfate by nostrum lab gluten free?

it lists starch in the list of ingredients but not what kind. Also is there one that is gluten free by another manufacturer or a liquid that is?

Sertraline - is sertralline gluten free?

I need to know if sertraline is gluten free, since I have celiac disease, and am experiencing diaharra. I know it can be a side effect, but that was ...

Levothyroxine - Is this drug gluten free?

My daughter is in Guatemala and is unable to get her usual med. the druggist wants to give her Tiroxmen and I understand levothyroxine is the main ...

Jinteli- How much lactose is in this & is there any gluten?

My doctor wants me to take this. We are trying to find something dairy & gluten free??? I see this has lactose but it does not say how much. ...